Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

Discus and support Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,, in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DANNY PITT, May 17, 2024.

1. DANNY PITT
    DANNY PITT Guest

Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can do this,

:)

DANNY PITT, May 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi DANNY, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is a decision that's not up to Microsoft, but Epic.

I understand your point and agree.

Have you tried to voice your opinion with Epic? Make this suggestion with them.

You can use this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

It's worth noting that you can do this by using Microsoft Edge Browser by accesing the site fortnite.com/redeem

Thank you!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks

start Fortnite, head to battle royal and then select the shop.

Vbucks can be bought there in different amounts.
  4. ChristopherRodriquez Win User

Missing v-bucks in Fortnite

Im missing vbucks also. That i bought with my debt card. That came up missing on 5-18-2020. Anyone know why fortnite took our vbucks?
  5. itsBasco Win User

Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

Fortnite gift cards are under epic games. Unless you bought a xbox branded gift card and it is not epic games then you may not be able to use it unless you install the (epicgameslauncher) note that if you bought vbucks it will transfer to your xbox fortnite
    account:)
  6. kaleigh wadley Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

No, my friend bought me a card to input into my fortnite account. I was adding it into my fortnite account and my Microsoft account. The microsoft account I put it on doesn’t exist on the fortnite. I am kindly asking you to understand that there is no possible way of me getting those vbucks back without either a refund or exchange vbucks into the other account.
Thema:

1. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,, - Similar Threads - Fortnite vbucks cards

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Need help with vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with vbucks for fortnite: Hi. I purchased 2500 vbucks for my child on my microsoft account. The charge on my account is for $25, however, my son only received 700 vbucks. Can someone please help me with this?...
  4. Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite: Hi, I purchased a Vbucks gift card and we redeemed it through my son’s Fortnite account on the Xbox. We got the second code to do this. The order clearly shows on my Microsoft account but the...
  5. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  6. Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account: I purchased vbucks with my microsoft account and its available in order history but not added to epicgames account . btw Im using PC d7efa71c-9d8e-4854-97d8-8ae3c81ab76f
  7. I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...: The vbucks from the card is not showing up on my account. I am on PC and my xbox account is linked to Epic Games. d21dfba6-c5fa-4b6d-aa35-f5dc21aaebd6
  8. Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks: We used our Vbucks gift card a few days ago avs used the Gift card code on the Fortnite website and then registered that on the microsoft site. The vbucks haven't shown up yet. Why the heck does...
  9. I bought a Fortnite vbucks card and it said it loaded but still not on my Fortnite on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a Fortnite vbucks card and it said it loaded but still not on my Fortnite on my...: I got a vbucks gift card and loaded it on my epic account through my phone but it's not on my Fortnite on my Xbox 1. How can I get my vbucks on my Xbox ee95d9f0-9ffd-4a6d-92c8-1ca95c5ca1e1
  10. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0