Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox live

Discus and support Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please can somebody help! My son has been tryimg to play fortnite but keeps getting this message Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichelleSimpson3, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox live

Please can somebody help!

My son has been tryimg to play fortnite but keeps getting this message Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox live please try later.

We have tried searching for answers and have pretty much tried everything. When he adds a new family member he can play through that but not through his profile. He says he has all his skins etc on his which is why he really wants to play it through his
    profile.

Has anybody experienced this and found a solution. Epic games couldn't help and he's been tryimg now for a few months

Thank you

:)

MichelleSimpson3, Apr 23, 2020
  2. anna cooke Win User

Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

Everything matches email wise. When we try and log into fortnite it says unable to sign into your account for xbox live
  3. Chargersbride Win User

XBox One and Fortnite

Happens to me sometimes, need to wait till Xbox live is fully loaded before signing in, if that doesn't work, log out of your account, quit Fortnite, start Fortnite while not signed in , You'll
    be prompted to log in , Once logged in, your account should work -
  4. HudsonSanders Win User

I bought xbox game pass ultimate and I already had xbox live gold, did the game pass ultimate cancel my xbox live gold?

When I go to play Fortnite it says unable to sign into Xbox live but I have Xbox ultimate which has Xbox live so I don’t know why it’s not working
  5. CaitlinCross Win User

Xbox live gold sharing

I've signed in on my account on his xbox, then downloading fortnite. Is that right? Should it give him the freedom to play online on fortnite using my xbox live gold?
  6. SpyShadow Win User

vbucks

You need to make sure the fortnite profile from epic games is connected to properly to xbox live. Say if your son by accident signed out and then created another fortnite profile , the v-bucks will go to the account previously connected to xbox live.

Please log in to your son's epic games account and under connections, acounts, you should see xbox is connected. If it is not than the v-bucks went to another account, and you will need to try to recover that account.
Thema:

Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox live

1. Fortnite unable to sign in to your account for xbox live - Similar Threads - Fortnite unable sign

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  8. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  9. I’ve been unable to play games like fortnite and MW2 due to the game closing whenever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been unable to play games like fortnite and MW2 due to the game closing whenever I...: Xbox One S Fortnite Call Of Duty 799cdcc1-cc53-4877-889f-eebbbd843a7c
  10. Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...: Xbox Cloud Gaming won't start a Fortnite session. I've been getting a "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." error for about a month now....