Fortnite transformer pack

Discus and support Fortnite transformer pack in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the Xbox series x fortnite transformer pack. I uploaded the code into Microsoft.com/redeem like it says. Now it's sitting in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sarah Suiter, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Sarah Suiter
    Sarah Suiter Guest

Hello, I bought the Xbox series x fortnite transformer pack. I uploaded the code into Microsoft.com/redeem like it says. Now it's sitting in my Microsoft account. So how am I supposed to upload this into my fortnite account?

:)

Sarah Suiter, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

To download the Fortnite Transformer pack, you have to launch the game from your library. Go to the locker menu and select the Transformers Pack items. If they are not installed, you will see a prompt to download them. Confirm the download and wait for it to finish. You may need to restart the game to apply the changes. You may check article below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Sarah Suiter Win User

My Microsoft account is under one email.

His Epic account is under another email since I have my other son under my email address.

Why do they say on the back of the paperwork in the box you have to redeem it at microsoft.com/redeem?? This is what is so confusing.

I'll give them a call.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Sarah Suiter,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

Did you mean you have redeemed the code to a different Microsoft account other than yours? The code should be redeemed to a Xbox account that is already been linked to Epic account that was used to play Fortnite. To check if the Fortnite Transformer Pack was tied up to the correct account, you can contact our live support channel because they have the tool to check after verification of your account. Follow the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

5. Tezzarrific Win User

if you play on pc load fortnite for free on xbox cloud, it will then sync over to epic.
  6. Sarah Suiter Win User

I tried both and nothing is working.

When I go into fortnite shop there is no redeem code tab?

When I go to Microsoft and find fortnite and go to show all there's no transformer pack available to click on?

We tried going into the Xbox shop and putting in the code but it said it's already been redeemed
Thema:

1. Fortnite transformer pack - Similar Threads - Fortnite transformer pack

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...