Fortnite: transfer Account

Discus and support Fortnite: transfer Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account? a71442ac-0be2-40d0-98fe-9257941416eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malcol Keya, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Malcol Keya
    Malcol Keya Guest

Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account?

:)

Malcol Keya, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Final Boss XII Win User

Transferring existing profile data to new profile

Hello MatthewSchaub.

Unfortunately Fortnite skins are account locked. These are individual rewards or purchases that bind to the account they're unlocked on. You're not able to transfer fortnite skins between profiles.
  3. Diana Leon Lopez Win User

How do I login into my Fortnite account with my Xbox Account

How can I login my Fortnite account on Nintendo and transfer it to my Xbox account?
  4. Dezqo Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

If you bought the Vbucks from the xbox store it will Automatically transfer to your Fortnite account
  5. skylaar Win User

Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....

If the Xbox account is attached to an Epic Account (Fortnite game creator) then you may be able to unlink the current Xbox account and then relink it to your son's new account. I would check the Epic Games forums though to see if content would transfer.
    You basically have to find out what Epic Account has all his Fortnite info. The previous user was correct that you cannot transfer achievements, or other game info. There may be a loophole with Fortnite and how it has a master Epic account that stores the
    information.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Fortnite account transfer

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. If they want to keep their progress and purchases, they need to keep using the same microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Fortnite: transfer Account - Similar Threads - Fortnite transfer Account

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  8. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  9. Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?: I have an Xbox Series x that I would like to transfer fortnite onto. Yes, I can easily install it, but all of my progress is on my switch, and I don't want to restart. When I open fortnite on my...
  10. Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?: My son uses an Xbox live account tied to my email address. I want to create an account tied to a Gmail address that I create for him. If I do that, is there a way to transfer his Fortnite skins,...