Fortnite takes too much time to boot up

Discus and support Fortnite takes too much time to boot up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The game on xbox.com/play on a samsung s21 takes too much time to boot up it only lets me play 2 times and thats it but this issue never happen on an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by justin moreno2, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Fortnite takes too much time to boot up

The game on xbox.com/play on a samsung s21 takes too much time to boot up it only lets me play 2 times and thats it but this issue never happen on an iphone this is probably an issue that xbox has to fix or can they at least teach me how to restart my account or something.

:)

justin moreno2, Dec 12, 2022
  2. justin moreno2 Win User

Also i tried this using microsoft bing samsung internet etc still dont work
  3. gds1972 Win User

Updates take way too much Time

4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Updates taking up too much space

In addition to onyx:

The ui updates do not sum up but replace the previous one each time. So you do not lose the storage space on your internal drive on the ui updates. So there is no reason to be upset about this ;)

Also the games needs to be installed on the harddrive as an optical device is lots slower than a hard disk, so not having them installed will end up in lags and pauses in the game play for loading reasons. Remember there are lots more of data to be transferred
    then on the good old 360.
  5. {Parity} Win User

TheNerdClub you just bumped a two year old thread, If you have a real support issue please open your own thread and detail the issue.
  6. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

buying a hard drive just ensure you more space makes xbox one a rip off product secretly microsoft signed some agreement where the xbox one requires a external hard drive to play more games & the updates are pathetic they don't even compress anything & how
    many updates we get with all the reamiaining unfixed, bugs, & things they don't care to fix is more pathetic.
Thema:

1. Fortnite takes too much time to boot up - Similar Threads - Fortnite takes too

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  8. How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours.: Fortnite won’t load. It keeps saying 180 minutes can any of you help me? by the way, it is cloud gaming. 641f8a6b-6166-47a5-b711-f081f65221e4
  9. Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite: Why is it taking me 240 minutes to load Fortnite and then when I wait that long it kicks me out of the app I just want to play with my friends can you please look into this to make your loading...
  10. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...