Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox has two accounts. First account is the account my brother uses. Second account is my account. Whenver I try to sign into fortnite with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielchitan, Apr 19, 2020.

1. danielchitan
    danielchitan Guest

My xbox has two accounts.

First account is the account my brother uses.

Second account is my account.

Whenver I try to sign into fortnite with keyboard it keeps going on my brother's account instead of mine.

For me it only signs in with controller.

I have made sure that crossplay is enabled.

Why is it not working?

:)

danielchitan, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. FullestEgx Win User

Hi,

Have you tried unlinking your brother account from the Xbox, then plugging in your keyboard and loading up Fortnite before reconnecting your brother account to your Xbox to see if this causes the same issues?
  4. Verify123✔ Win User

I havent I will try that now Thanks.
  5. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  6. Celine Cronier Win User

My keyboard won't work

I don't know why but like sudently my keyboard dont work on fortnite it do that when i was switching keyboard but my new mouse work fine on the game menu and in game
Thema:

1. Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Fortnite switches account

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  8. Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?: I have an Xbox Series x that I would like to transfer fortnite onto. Yes, I can easily install it, but all of my progress is on my switch, and I don't want to restart. When I open fortnite on my...
  9. My Xbox series x keeps overheating when I play Fortnite and switches off the game but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x keeps overheating when I play Fortnite and switches off the game but it...: Is there anything I could do to fix this 4dadb505-e7b6-4ab3-b382-1c1cda309b61
  10. Hi, How do we switch profiles in fortnite in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, How do we switch profiles in fortnite in Xbox cloud gaming?: When I enter the game, I'm not in the accounts I want 4773abcb-ba88-4860-9d8e-1617b66f6c53