Fortnite still isn't working a freaking week later

Discus and support Fortnite still isn't working a freaking week later in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my Microsoft account linked to my Epic Games account and vice versa. I purchased a Fortnite pack on the Microsoft store and I assumed it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IcedCupOfJoe, Dec 17, 2021.

1. IcedCupOfJoe
    IcedCupOfJoe Guest

I have my Microsoft account linked to my Epic Games account and vice versa. I purchased a Fortnite pack on the Microsoft store and I assumed it would transfer to my Fortnite account. It obviously didn't transfer because i'm talking with you guys. I talked with Epic Support and they told me to talk with Microsoft support because they "don't have visibility on your purchase system". I ordered a refund on the pack a day ago, and I thought that whole situation was just a glitch, so bought it yet again and it still didn't work. Anyone know how to fix this? Its so goddamn frustrating.

:)

IcedCupOfJoe, Dec 17, 2021
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi IcedCupOfJoe,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you struggle with your Fortnite pack, which you purchased on the Microsoft store. Which Fortnite pack did you purchase from our store? Also, when you bought the content, did you go to the game on Xbox and do the following

1. Click the hamburger menu button (the three horizontal lines on the Xbox controller).
    2. Then go to Manage Game and add-ons.
    3. Again, click the hamburger menu button (the three horizontal lines on the Xbox controller)
    4. Select Manage installations on internal storage
    5. Make sure the filters are on All items and game and add-ons
    It will show all the DLC or items you have purchased for a specific game.

Also, when did you request the refund, and did you receive an email that it was processed. To check on your order history and refunds, click on this link Fortnite | Xbox Support ; go to Missing V-bucks and click on Check your Xbox purchase history, here you can check your refund and see when it was issued. Refunds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on your bank account, and it's up to your financial institution. Before purchasing on our online store, did you try to buy the content within the game or the Xbox store on the console?

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout

I would contest that Fortnite isn't going anywhere, and it hasn't been killed.

Personally, Apex makes me motion sick, PUBG freaks me out, and I don't have Black Ops 4, so I pretty much stick with Fortnite because it's fun :)
  4. DJ 7IBBE77S Win User

Cant apply for a case review

I know. Its a two week suspension still cant do it though this system is a freaking joke!
  5. Phoenix1984 Win User

Game List not Updating

I'm bumping this because it still isn't fixed almost a week later, support hasn't gotten back to me and I'm not sure what I can do about it.
  6. ericaxxx Win User

code 80151011/ Cant sign into Xbox Live.

thiis still didnt freaking work!!!!!!!!!!! and now i cant download my freaking profile because i still cannot connect to the internet...pissed
Thema:

1. Fortnite still isn't working a freaking week later - Similar Threads - Fortnite still isn't

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  5. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  6. Can I still download games like fortnite and rainbow six siege on an Xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still download games like fortnite and rainbow six siege on an Xbox one?: I have an xbox one and I can’t seem to find a version of many games that isn’t specifically for the x/s. Are these games just unplayable on the Xbox one now? 88a841c1-7080-4695-83f1-763b05c39856
  7. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...
  8. I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how...: I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how do I un shrink it 93e8f744-fd14-4452-9971-025f0208c882
  9. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a
  10. I bought a Fortnite vbucks card and it said it loaded but still not on my Fortnite on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a Fortnite vbucks card and it said it loaded but still not on my Fortnite on my...: I got a vbucks gift card and loaded it on my epic account through my phone but it's not on my Fortnite on my Xbox 1. How can I get my vbucks on my Xbox ee95d9f0-9ffd-4a6d-92c8-1ca95c5ca1e1