Fortnite Refund

Discus and support Fortnite Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so I’ve got a question. So I’m gonna say about the beginning of last week I bought $20 worth of VBucks which would be 2800 VBucks and I purchased I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonasaaan __, Jun 10, 2023.

1. jonasaaan __
    jonasaaan __ Guest

Fortnite Refund

Hey so I’ve got a question. So I’m gonna say about the beginning of last week I bought $20 worth of VBucks which would be 2800 VBucks and I purchased I think 1 or 2 items with them. However, I requested a refund from Microsoft and got my $20 back. Now I know the items I purchased with those VBucks are to be removed from my account soon. My question is how soon? Because I bought a new set of VBucks today and have already purchased an item with them. And I would hate for them to remove that item even though they were not purchased with the same VBucks that I refunded and have to wait for that skin to come out again who knows how many days from now.

:)

jonasaaan __, Jun 10, 2023
  2. au0 Win User

Can I have refund please 🙏🏻

I recommend you contact Fortnite support, as they should give you a refund. Not sure if Xbox is allowed to give refunds of behalf of Fortnite.
  3. dempup Win User

Fortnite skin purchased by accident

4. Farscape247 Win User

Refunds

were the things being refunded part of fortnite.
  5. said absi Win User

Hello You sent me 8 thousand Iraqi dinars and I don't know why Can you tell me please why you sent me this money. Thanks

Yes I asked for a refund because I bought some vbucks in Fortnite but it took a long time so I spent the vbucks and bought some stuff in Fortnite and after i bought the stuff you refunded me the money
  6. iTsFx Win User

fortnite

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

It sounds like your friend accidentally refunded the entire set of The Kid Laroi in Fortnite and now wants to undo the refund. If your friend purchased the set with a discount and then refunded the whole set, he may have lost the discount and had to pay full price for the set when he repurchased it.

To undo the refund in Fortnite, your friend should contact Epic Games customer support. They will be able to assist with any issues related to purchases and refunds in Fortnite. Your friend can submit a support ticket through the Epic Games website or contact their support team via live chat or email.

It's important to note that Epic Games has a strict no-refund policy for V-Bucks and real-money purchases in Fortnite, and refunds are generally only offered in cases of accidental purchases or technical issues. Your friend may need to provide proof of purchase and other information to prove his case and get the refund reversed.

It's also worth noting that abusing the refund system in Fortnite can lead to consequences, such as having your account banned or restricted. It's important to use the refund system responsibly and only request refunds for legitimate reasons.
Thema:

Fortnite Refund

1. Fortnite Refund - Similar Threads - Fortnite Refund

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  5. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident: I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet...
  6. Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.: I made an accidental purchase of the Sapphire Hagiri Quest Pack thinking it was something it was not it was my mistake but I got my refund and everything so that's good. However I noticed when I...
  7. I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack: I bought the crew pack like 2 days ago and a changed my mind and i need a refund 800f9ba8-9e9f-4812-8fcc-5cc8621c5305
  8. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  9. i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...: can u just reset my credits and give me £40 back 9b4c89cc-ae35-4b2a-90e5-e854ff26ef73
  10. I want a refund on fortnite crew.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund on fortnite crew.: It charged me for Fortnite crew when I forgot to cancel my subscription. Is there any way I can get a refund of that? 178c2b8b-a97e-44d3-aa1a-a80748c3863e