Fortnite redeem code not working

Discus and support Fortnite redeem code not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChristopherLavoie, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Fortnite redeem code not working

My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the micosoft store id like a new code please
    Fortnite redeem code not working [​IMG]

:)

ChristopherLavoie, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Sarah Suiter Win User

Fortnite transformer pack

I tried both and nothing is working.

When I go into fortnite shop there is no redeem code tab?

When I go to Microsoft and find fortnite and go to show all there's no transformer pack available to click on?

We tried going into the Xbox shop and putting in the code but it said it's already been redeemed
  3. Ackis Win User

Eon Skin

Was it an Xbox code (25 characters) you redeemed or was it a Fortnite code?

If it was a Fortnite code you may need to check with their support.
  4. Eli Giles Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

I've been trying and trying to actually redeem the seven 99 dollar code but on fortnite I'm playing on Xbox on fortnite so and it doesn't work so maybe we could teach me
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi ChristopherLavoie, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to redeem the code using the Microsoft Store?

Open the Microsoft Store then click your Profile Icon and click on the third option "Redeem Code and Gift Cards"

You can also try a different browser or your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

If you still can't, you will need to open a support ticket with Epic support.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  6. ConfusingTwo18 Win User

Fortnite V-Bucks card

Connect his Fortnite account to the epic game and redeem the code there
Thema:

1. Fortnite redeem code not working - Similar Threads - Fortnite redeem code

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  6. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  7. How to redeem the Vbucks into Fortnite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem the Vbucks into Fortnite?: Hi, I redeemed a Vbucks gift card onto my Microsoft account for my sons Xbox but still after 24 hours it’s not showing on his Fortnite account (he doesn’t have his own account) I completed all the...
  8. hi, please help i redeemed fortnite code it appears in history of orders i redeemed code in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi, please help i redeemed fortnite code it appears in history of orders i redeemed code in...: hi, please help i redeemed fortnite code it appears in history of orders i redeemed code in browser on microsoft site and it didnt appear when i opened fortnite please help...
  9. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  10. I can't redeem a Fortnite Xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite Xbox code.: I logged in and entered the 16 digit code and got the 25 digit code but can only put 23 digits in. If I go back to the start it says the 16 digit code has been used. I believe I've only got a...