Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...

Discus and support Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Cloud Gaming won't start a Fortnite session. I've been getting a "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DSNUN, Aug 13, 2023.

1. DSNUN
    DSNUN Guest

Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...

Xbox Cloud Gaming won't start a Fortnite session. I've been getting a "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." error for about a month now. All other games I've played on the cloud platform work just fine. I'm able to play Fortnite with other cloud gaming providers (i.e. GeForceNOW and Amazon Luna) just fine.

I've tried to upload a screenshot of the error, which is exactly as described, but get a "File(s) failed to upload." error on these forums.

Microsoft phone support has also previously been contacted and they directed the issue to Epic Games. There seems to be a blame game going on with tier 1 support at both organizations.

:)

DSNUN, Aug 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: