Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan

Discus and support Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, Quick question from somewhat noob. And not sure if it is the XboxInsider build or something else. When playing Fortnite on my XBO... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/subjunction0, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan

Hi All,

Quick question from somewhat noob. And not sure if it is the XboxInsider build or something else.

When playing Fortnite on my XBO (beta-insider enrolled), after a few minutes the fan starts blowing wildly during the entire running of the game. Even had instances where the console shutdown because of thermal conditions. Closing Fortnite and playing other games, no issues.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thx.

submitted by /u/subjunction0
    [link] [comments]

/u/subjunction0, Apr 20, 2020
  2. M3dIeV4L G4M3R Win User

Corrupted my profile because the console doesn't shut off?

Oh that is just the inside fan of the Xbox cooling off before it turns off. Its normal even If its kind of hot in the area. Its normal so do not get scared. I hope I helped and BYE.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Confused

Perhaps take a hoover to the back of the console, it could be that the inside is caked with dust which is causing the fan to work harder to cool it.
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

Xbox One X pulsating fans

I have not noticed a variation in fan RPM's, however the fan will turn on for various lengths of time to cool the console.
  5. cwalker690 Win User

XBOX ONE powers off unexpectedly

Well. I looked inside the console from the top and you can see, through the mesh and plastic grating, a fan. It is not spinning and there is no air flow coming from the inside. You can tell its hot in there as the plastic grating is warm to the touch.
    It also turns off faster and faster the more I restart it - it turns off with just being on the home page. So, it looks like to me that the cooling fan is not spinning and removing the heat from inside the xbox. I verified with tech support that the fan
    is supposed to be spinning with the unit on. End of story - they are sending me a new xbox, placing a hold for the price of a new one on my CC, and when I send the broken one back they will remove the hold from the CC. Hopefully the new one does not have
    this issue!!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise

The fan inside is likely throwing a bearing, it will work until it doesn't, but you may have problems with it shutting down if it's not cooling properly.
Thema:

Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan

1. Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan - Similar Threads - Fortnite Insider XBO

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...