FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice...

Discus and support FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hola a todos, Desde que adquirí la consola tengo este problema. Tengo amigos que juegan a Fornite desde ps4 y switch. Todos se escuchan entre ellos,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petichin, Jan 12, 2020.

1. petichin
    petichin Guest

FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice...

Hola a todos,

Desde que adquirí la consola tengo este problema. Tengo amigos que juegan a Fornite desde ps4 y switch. Todos se escuchan entre ellos, pero no me escuchan a mí. Yo sí que los escucho a ellos, pero no me escuchan.

Tan solo me ha funcionado algunas veces, pero no siempre. Si juego con jugadores de xbox one no hay problemas, pero con otros de otras consolas no me funciona "casi" nunca...solo una vez, el resto (99.9%) no me ha funcionado. Con eso descarto que haya problema
    hardware y de configuración. Os comento lo que he hecho y me aconsejais:

- He actualizado el firmware de los mandos

- He probado a crear un grupo xbox sin invitar a nadie y al hablar se ilumina el borde de mi gametag, lo que indica que funciona bien el microfono.

- Abro el juego Fornite.

- activo el chat de voz, lo dejo activo (sin pulsar para hablar)

- Yo los escucho a ellos, pero ellos a mí no.

He probado también el deshabilitarlo y volverlo a habilitar porque parece que había un bug...pero nada....nunca me escuchan.

Voy a vender la xbox si esto no se soluciona y me compraré una ps4 o una switch...parece que funciona mejor. Desde que la adquirí solo encuentro problemas.

[Translation-Hello everyone

Since I acquired the console I have this problem. I have friends who play Fornite from ps4 and switch. Everyone listens to each other, but they don't listen to me. I do listen to them, but they don't listen to me.

It's only worked for me a few times, but not always. If I play with xbox one players there are no problems, but with other consoles it doesn't work "almost" never... only once, the rest (99.9%) it hasn't worked for me. That's why there's a hardware
    and configuration problem. I tell you what I've done and you advise me:

- I've updated the firmware of the controllers

- I tried to create an xbox group without inviting anyone and talking lights up the edge of my gametag, indicating that the microphone works well.

- I open the game Fornite.

- turn on voice chat, Leave it active (without pressing to speak)

- I listen to them, but they don't.

I also tried disabling it and re-enabling it because it looks like there was a bug... But nothing.... they never listen to me.

I will sell the xbox if this is not solved and I will buy a ps4 or a switch... seems to work better. Ever since I acquired it, I've only encountered problems.]

:)

petichin, Jan 12, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice chat]

Hi Petichin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is a privacy setting you may need to enable. On the Xbox console, go to settings>Account>Privacy & online safety>Xbox live Privacy>view details and customize>communication & Multiplayer>Then the one that states You
    can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text select Everybody. While here also make sure You an play with people outside of Xbox live is set to allow.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JC99999ddddeew Win User

FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice chat]

Solved:

Turn off Xbox

Seitch on

Conect headset to the controller

Start fortnite
  4. JC99999ddddeew Win User

Hi Petichin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is a privacy setting you may need to enable. On the Xbox console, go to settings>Account>Privacy & online safety>Xbox live Privacy>view details and customize>communication & Multiplayer>Then the one that states You
    can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text select Everybody. While here also make sure You an play with people outside of Xbox live is set to allow.

Thanks,

Brad
    Thanks, but i checked it and all is enabled and fir everyworld
  5. UpgradeGecko82 Win User

I have exactly the same problem. I've tried all the solutions but works almost never. It looks like if it were an x box problem.
  6. XavierVHO Win User

No me funciona el microfono con FORTNITE. Como se puede activar el audio si el juego es una versión BETA?

Gracias por responder, he conectado los audífonos, y al entrar a los settings>audio, todo me aparece como activado, ninguna opción esta en MUTE.

En pantalla de settings voy a la opción CHAT DE VOZ donde me salen las siguientes opciones:

• CHAT DE VOZ>Activado
    • MÉTODO DE CHAT DE VOZ>Micrófono activo
    • CANAL DE VOZ>Grupo
    • NOTIFICACIONES DE CHAT DE VOZ>Activo

La verdad no se que mas puedo hacer, ya que no logro conseguir contactar con el personal de atención al cliente de Xbox.

[Translation - Thanks for answering, I have connected the headphones, and when entering the settings> audio, everything appears as activated, no option is in MUTE.

In the settings screen I go to the VOICE CHAT option where I get the following options:

VOICE CHAT> On

VOICE CHAT METHOD> Active Microphone

VOICE CHANNEL> Group

VOICE CHAT NOTIFICATIONS> Active

I really don't know what else I can do, since I couldn't get in touch with the Xbox customer service staff.]
Thema:

1. FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice... - Similar Threads - FORTNITE escuchan chat

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...