Fortnite mobile controls vs Xbox controls

Discus and support Fortnite mobile controls vs Xbox controls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming with the Xbox controls which are an option you can turn on. However while I’m able to turn it on, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pigeon agary, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Pigeon agary
    Pigeon agary Guest

I like to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming with the Xbox controls which are an option you can turn on. However while I’m able to turn it on, the Fortnite mobile controls stay there and I have two mobile controls overlapping over each other. Is there a way to turn off the Fortnite mobile controls to be left with only the Xbox built in mobile controls? Thank you- Gary the pigeon

:)

Pigeon agary, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Pigeon my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Yes, there is a way to turn off the Fortnite mobile controls when using Xbox cloud gaming. Here are the steps on how to do it:

Open the Fortnite game on your device.

Tap the controller icon in the upper-left corner of your screen (next to the Xbox button ).

Make sure the "Xbox Touch Controls" option is selected.

Tap the "Mobile GUI" button in the lower-right corner of your screen.

Select "Hide Mobile GUI" from the menu.

This will hide the Fortnite mobile controls and only leave the Xbox touch controls visible. You can now play Fortnite with the Xbox touch controls without having the mobile controls overlapping.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Ebbreyli Win User

Tap the "Mobile GUI" button in the lower-right corner of your screen. Select "Hide Mobile GUI" from the menu.
    I don’t see this. Is there some buttons I need to press in order to get this?
  4. Ahmed_44 Win User

Warzone cross play

Lol you can still have this extreme aim assist thing on pc by playing with a controller but i can't change fov or have More fps and many other advantages on pc btw aim assist is not that extreme like you say just try to play with a controller on your pc and you will know it's not anti recoil who told you that and it's not aslo cheating lol i play with the default controller no Cronus or stuff like that

I want to turn off cross play on xbox i want xbox vs xbox or xbox vs ps no pc players like all other games on xbox just like fortnite or apex
  5. Killface8800 Win User

Wired controlers

Yep, there's extra USB ports on the back. Have you tried swapping the places the controllers are plugged in at? Try to narrow it down to being a controller issue vs a port on the xbox issue (if no controller works on a specific port, vs a controller not
    working on any port).
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

Hello Ebbreyli, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

"If you are experiencing issues with Fortnite Mobile controls when using a controller in cloud gaming, here are some possible solutions:

Game Settings:
    Make sure to check the game settings for options related to controls. There might be an option to enable or disable mobile controls when a controller is detected.

Controller Configuration:
    Verify that your controller is properly configured and paired with the device. Some issues may arise if the controller is not connected correctly or if its configuration is incompatible.

App Updates:
    Ensure that both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app are updated to the latest versions. Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.

Restart:
    Try restarting both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app. Sometimes, a restart can resolve temporary issues.

Technical Support:
    If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the technical support of Fortnite or the cloud gaming service you are using. They may provide specific assistance
    for your situation.

Keep in mind that interfaces and settings may vary depending on the platform and game version, so you may need to adjust these suggestions according to your
    specific situation."

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
Thema:

1. Fortnite mobile controls vs Xbox controls - Similar Threads - Fortnite mobile controls

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  9. I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...: I don't know what i'm gona do I lost my money. 93d68a4a-c6db-43a5-8a01-b053d3d787a4
  10. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c