Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen

Discus and support Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've done everything I can, I have cleared my local data, reset my local MAC stuff, reset my xbox and the power cache, signed in and out of my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corrupted246981, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen

I've done everything I can, I have cleared my local data, reset my local MAC stuff, reset my xbox and the power cache, signed in and out of my account, deleted the game and reinstalled it, set my xbox as home xbox, and everytime I log in it takes me too the choose account menu, I choose my account it loads for a second and then says "Login Failed, press X to retry" and it has been doing this for days, Epic Games told me to contact Microsoft Support and when I did all they did was give me the basic steps

:)

Corrupted246981, Aug 27, 2023
  2. JOHN P8 Win User

You are a life saver! Worked perfectly. Thank you so much
  3. Haydee Wall Win User

For anyone that finds this in the future make sure you have the “Fortnite regular Access” downloaded. I had this same issue and checked my stuff and it wasn't installed. Did so and the game loaded up.
  4. Devin Boswell Win User

You don’t need to buy a new Xbox I figured mine out all I had to do was do a soft restart so it deleted all of the accounts off of my Xbox but kept my games before you do it just make sure you have all the login info for all the accounts. Go into the settings under system then console info and then press reset, it should ask you if you want to keep your games make sure you do that unless you want to wait all the time trying to have the games redownload but this should fix your issue
  5. Michael Torres2 Win User

Same issue here except now I have to sign back into all my streaming apps from resetting my console and I lost my forza Xbox home screen background and dont know how to get it back
  6. CARTi Ford Win User

I am having the same issue. I have factory reset. Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I have cleared my Mac. I have removed my account added it back. Nothing has worked. Everytime I hit press start it still says unable to login. I have put in a ticket with epic games no change. Please help if you’re able too it’s been this way for 48 hours.
Thema:

1. Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen - Similar Threads - Fortnite keeps giving

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. Why does fortnite keep updating every day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does fortnite keep updating every day: Every day I get on my Xbox and I check to see if I can play fortnite but I can't because it says it needs to update and then I update it and the next day it restarts updating....
  4. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  5. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  6. Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x: Each time i load battle royale it crashes the game. This is a brand new xbox x. I have reinstalled the game and also changed account and none of it solved the issue....
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  8. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  9. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  10. Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen: I've done everything I can, I have cleared my local data, reset my local MAC stuff, reset my xbox and the power cache, signed in and out of my account, deleted the game and reinstalled it, set my...