Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

Discus and support Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott Scofield, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games account. I am on the xbox one s with my own Microsoft account and epic games account. The xboxes will only allow one of us to use the game at a time. This was never an issue when he was using his Nintendo Switch. Im hoping it's something simple because, in my mind, this shouldn't be an issue at all.

:)

Scott Scofield, Mar 9, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Scott! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you and your son are experiencing issues playing Fortnite.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- Is your account on your son's console?

- Could you tell me the exact phrasing of the error you are getting? If you are not getting any error codes/messages, I'd appreciate it if you could give me a brief description of what happens when you try to play at the same time.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Tormaz Win User

help

Hello!

Just to clarify is the issue that you have two Epic (Fortnite) accounts that are linked to two different Outlook e-mail addresses, and the epic account that is currently linked to your Xbox is the incorrect one?
  4. PinkiePiper Win User

Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?

She was the first to log into fortnite on the xbox. When i tried to log my epic account on it from my profile, it just brings up her fortnite account even if im on my profile. We share one xbox with 2 different microsoft accounts and we share the gold
    for multiplaying. The only way to log her out is to unlink it from the epic games website. I can play everything else independently, but so far have been unsuccessful on having two fortnite accounts on one xbox, even on two different accounts. I know how the
    sharing works, This is Fortnite specific on ONE console.
  5. Mark_Harris_050 Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S - Download content not appearing.

Hi,

Had a callback from Microsoft support who advised it's a Epic Games issue to resolve. Contacted Epic Games support who confirmed that if your Epic games account is associated with the Xbox after Fortnite was downloaded and played that the DLC is "lost" as its associated to a null account with no email. Epic Games customer support checked my entitlement and re-applied the DLC. This was in two parts first for the skins etc. and second for the V-bucks,
  6. Mark_Harris_050 Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi,

Had a callback from Microsoft support who advised it's a Epic Games issue to resolve. Contacted Epic Games support who confirmed that if your Epic games account is associated with the Xbox after Fortnite was downloaded and played that the DLC is "lost" as its associated to a null account with no email. Epic Games customer support checked my entitlement and re-applied the DLC. This was in two parts first for the skins etc. and second for the V-bucks,

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice. - Similar Threads - Fortnite issue house

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Fortnite is having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is having issues: So for a while now Fortnite has been having this issue (about a year) where it would start updating constantly and then it would continually say “Installation Stopped” this has never been an issue...
  4. Fortnite Chat Issue on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Chat Issue on PC: When my son is playing Fortnite on his PC his friends and team members can hear him but he can't hear them. When he plays on his switch he doesn't have this problem, only PC. Any advice please!...
  5. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  6. is anyone else having an issue with their sprinting in fortnite on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having an issue with their sprinting in fortnite on xbox?: my left stick that’s used for sprinting isn’t registering properly? i have to hold it down for it to sprint. i’ve tried looking through settings trying to change it or fix it, with dead zones and...
  7. Fortnite connecting issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite connecting issue: My son has a new Xbox and downloaded his Fortnite game but it’s not getting past the connecting page and then it kicks him out. We have tried everything! Followed all the trouble shooting stages,...
  8. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  9. Issue with login into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with login into Fortnite: Everytime I try log into Fortnite it says log in failed at first I thought it was epic games situation but they messaged back saying it’s an issue with Microsoft I’m Xbox series X and I’ve deleted...
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a