Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...

Discus and support Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to have this email, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (don't mind the weird user to it) but I got a new phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lizzyy ., Jul 6, 2023.

1. lizzyy .
    lizzyy . Guest

Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...

I used to have this email, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (don't mind the weird user to it) but I got a new phone recently and I didn't transfer data from my old phone to my new one and I forgot I had 2fa enabled on that email and it only works if i send a code to my old phone number but no one has my old phone number and I've called it a bunch of times and messaged but nothing works and I can't get into that email, but I don't understand why it's asking me to verify that email even though I've never used it with epic games? and I'm trying to sign in with xbox live with a totally different email.

:)

lizzyy ., Jul 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to login with the xbox live option?

Hi Lizzyy! I'll do my best to help.

I would just like to confirm, did you mean that you're trying to use a completely different Microsoft account other than the one with 2FA which you cannot access anymore?
    On which device/platform you play Fortnite?
    Does the issue happen to your other games that require a Microsoft account or Xbox Live credentials?
  3. AndrewBarrett9 Win User

Account Email Switching

Hello,

Thanks you for replying however neither of the fixes work. When I attempt to use them it tells me to verify but I can’t access the email since that’s what I’m trying to get into in the first place and my mother hasn’t used the number attached since 2016. At that point my only available option is to recover the email which my mother had tried to do twice. Also I was kicked out of my Xbox account and when I try to sign in it tells me to verify.
  4. DialingCookie3 Win User

Change Email address on account

Hi, and thanks for your answer. unfortunately I'm going around in circles. I sign in, and it immediately takes me into the "Add Security" screen where I can set up email, text and phone. I tried this with my new email address, and it says that I need
    to verify it. I tried to verify it, but it still isn't letting me past this screen. When I try to enter it again, it tells me that they are waiting for me to go to
    https://account.live.com/p and verify. So when I go to account.live, I can't do anything because it wants me to verify the email account that I have already deleted. Your above suggestion doesn't work,
    as it doesn't do anything when I press RB twice.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Anyone want to join my anti-scrub gun clan?

... I can get in on my console, but only with four remaining pre-verification email logins. I can't get in on the computer because I can't remember the password (heroic, I know), I can't get a reset email, likely because I'm not verified, and I can't get
    verified because I can't login.

I read there were problems on their end with not being sent a reset email, and I hope that's the case rather than it being that I'm not verified. Means I'd be able to get a reset email sent.
  6. OBenn1Kenobi Win User

Verifying my children's accounts for Xbox live

I've looked at that, and I still get the same problem, when I log into their Microsoft account, it says verify with an adult account, so I log in, and eventually I get to a page that tells me to donate $0.50 to prove I'm an adult, but I can't because the
    page only accepts US credit cards,
Thema:

1. Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to... - Similar Threads - Fortnite telling verify

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  10. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8