Fortnite is not installing on my xbox one

Discus and support Fortnite is not installing on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the Epic Games website, it says that fortnite is compatible with xbox one, xbox one s etc but it in the xbox game shop it says that it is compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aquatron 676, Dec 24, 2023.

1. aquatron 676
    aquatron 676 Guest

On the Epic Games website, it says that fortnite is compatible with xbox one, xbox one s etc but it in the xbox game shop it says that it is compatible with xbox one x enhanced and xbox series s|x . Whenever i try to install fortnite on my xbox one it starts the download but is always at 0.0%. Can you please help me.

:)

aquatron 676, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Aquatrón 6, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Christopher Revoredo Gutiérrez, an independent advisor, where he mentions the steps to solve this problem and I thought it was good information, What you should take into account:

Try the following:

YOU WILL NEED YOUR PASSWORD AND EMAIL

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset console? screen. you will see three options:

Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, and primary Xbox associations, as well as all games and apps, will be deleted. Use this option if you are selling or giving away the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.

Reset and keep my games and apps. Use this option as your primary choice for troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all data that may be corrupted, without deleting your apps or games. In some cases, if the problem you're trying to fix is ​​caused by a corrupted game file, you may need to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games and apps.

Cancel. To exit this screen, simply select the Cancel button. Up to this point no action has been taken. So it's a safe way to exit this screen.

Select the best option for you

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/877f67c9-9db4-407c-a694-b2464d8b9e66

In addition to this, if it doesn't work for you, you can also use the suggestions that I found researching on the internet in a Microsoft forum by Gerardo C., an independent advisor:

Try clearing the console cache

If that does not work, given the situation because this only happens to you with a specific game, added to the fact that you have already tried everything as you mention, then you should report the problem to the Xbox team using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

It is also recommended that you report the problem directly to the game developers at the following link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-ES/contact-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In this way, Xbox engineers and technicians will investigate the reported problem and work on a solution together with the game developers as soon as possible. Your patience in this regard is greatly appreciated and I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9cd23fc6-112f-401e-a020-eeb57c8e7cb2

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. rexpalmer1 Win User

Help with linking

Hey

Im not sure what you mean. Are you trying to install or delete your profile from your console?

This is a guide to install or remove accounts:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one (xbox one)

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-...ertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360

(xbox 360)

Let us know if you need anything else.
    No i meant that i want to delete my fortnite account not my accual account im trying to link account but i need to delete the fortnite one not my real one. Without using the fortnite website!!!
  4. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  5. Devin Jolley Win User

How do I claim the fornite pack?

I bought the Fortnite Irish back add-ons to when I go to add-ons to install it and don’t install
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

there are limited slots available for free Fortnite players, and you have to get in line just like everyone else. If playing Fortnite in a timely manner is important to you, I suggest you install on one of the many platforms it's available on like Xbox, PC, etc
Thema:

1. Fortnite is not installing on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Fortnite installing

2. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  3. Why won’t Fortnite install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Fortnite install?: I’ve tried many times to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. This has been happening since the new Fortnite season was released and the update won’t install. To fix it at first I tried...
  4. It won’t let me install Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me install Fortnite: Fortnite won’t update. Almost 2 weeks ago I tried to update Fortnite but it wouldn’t work. It would give me an error and say to delete it and reinstall it so I did that when I tried to reinstall...
  5. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  6. Fortnite installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite installation stopped: Trying to install Fortnite, as soon as I click install a popup saying requires an update to play, with the option to accept or cancel, when I click accept it tries to install then get installation...
  7. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  8. Xbox One X will not load games or apps, and will not install Fortnite Chapter 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X will not load games or apps, and will not install Fortnite Chapter 5: i have done every trick in the book when it comes to troubleshooting, including hard and soft resets, uninstalling and reinstalling, checking connections, making storage space, and my console will...
  9. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  10. Installation stopped Error when updating Fortnite 16.11.23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped Error when updating Fortnite 16.11.23: When trying to update Fortnite today, I receive a notification every few seconds that the installation has stopped. The update does not get past 0% I have tried literally everything on 10 support...