Fortnite is having issues

Discus and support Fortnite is having issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for a while now Fortnite has been having this issue (about a year) where it would start updating constantly and then it would continually say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSharpSword, Mar 1, 2024.

1. MrSharpSword
    MrSharpSword Guest

So for a while now Fortnite has been having this issue (about a year) where it would start updating constantly and then it would continually say “Installation Stopped” this has never been an issue until the last week where it no longer allowed me to launch the game, saying it needs to update, i think it’s a hardware problem but i can put it somewhere else if need be, this is only on our Xbox One X, and not our Series X

:)

MrSharpSword, Mar 1, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, MrSharpSword! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues updating Fortnite.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- Do you have any external storage units plugged into your Xbox One X?
    - Is this happening with other games besides Fortnite?
    - Have you already tried canceling the update and reinstalling the game?
    - Is your Xbox One X enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. MaxSterling-040173B0 Win User

My console isn’t loading any games or the Xbox store.

I'm having the same issue with Fortnite. I even tried to search for Fortnite, and click on the advertisement and Fortnite isn't in the store, so their store is messed up. They really need to bypass this issue and store our purchases locally on our system.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox One Problems

Fortnite is not on the game pass but Ultimate includes Live that Fortnite is using for online. It is a server issue or your internet issue. Have you contacted your local ISP?
  5. HueHef785 Win User

Xbox live game chat issue

I have that issue on Fortnite
  6. MrGTnoscoper479 Win User

Done with Xbox.

Yes. Only Apex and Fortnite. But no one else is having these issues. Fortnite did have a crash bug back in season 6 but that was months ago.
Thema:

1. Fortnite is having issues - Similar Threads - Fortnite having issues

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  5. Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?: I redeemed the “Minty Legends” pack for Fortnite on the Xbox website. It says I own it on the website, but when I go onto Fortnite on my PC, I don’t have the items. The accounts are linked. Do I...
  6. I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...: I bought fortnite vbuck and pack its says that i have it but i log in account and i dont have any changes.what should i do? f7fb44dd-62d2-4184-83b3-bd3508c4328b
  7. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  8. is anyone else having an issue with their sprinting in fortnite on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having an issue with their sprinting in fortnite on xbox?: my left stick that’s used for sprinting isn’t registering properly? i have to hold it down for it to sprint. i’ve tried looking through settings trying to change it or fix it, with dead zones and...
  9. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a