Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account...

Discus and support Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend gave me a code for fortnite (for a pack in specific) that I used on the microsoft store to redeem the gift, as I read online , xbox live (or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blade'sTech, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Blade'sTech
    Blade'sTech Guest

Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account...

My friend gave me a code for fortnite (for a pack in specific) that I used on the microsoft store to redeem the gift, as I read online , xbox live (or xbox) is synced with the microsoft store, and also that if I link my epic games account to it the pack/redeemed products will be also synced to my epic games account. I have been waiting for more than 12 hours, nothing has showed up. Am I doing something wrong or I need to wait longer?

Thanks so much
    The blade

:)

Blade'sTech, Apr 5, 2022
  2. LeVoltz Win User

How can I redeem my vbucks gift card on my Xbox?

What about other codes such as item codes, I redeemed mine through the microsoft store on pc, and have an epic games account connected to my xbox account, yet the products do not show up in my fortnite account whatsoever, not the skins or the vbucks that I was meant to recieve. Is there any other steps I need to do?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

How do i redeem code on pc

if it was redeemed via microsoft store or xbox app then you need to load fortnite on an xbox console or via xcloud for it to sync to your epic account, if you play on pc then all future purchases are better done in game or through epic store.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Redeem xbox on pc

unless your Microsoft account is linked to epic via the console then redeeming the code will apply it to your account but you will not see anything via Fortnite on the epic pc version.

in future purchase all your Fortnite stuff via the epic store or in game.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I don't have xbox but I used a code linked with my epic account.

if you redeemed or bought content for fortnite via xbox or the xbox website then you need an xbox to log into then link to your epic account and it will sync over, if you don't have an xbox then you should always purchase fortnite content via epic store or within game.

you need to log in via an xbox console to sync, unless you load up fortnite via xbox cloud which is free to do, that may work.

Play Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

i reedeemed a xbox code on pc.

Hi BannanaBoi101,

That code is only redeemable to your Microsoft Account which would only be accessible through the associated Xbox Live account when launching Fortnite on the Xbox One console. The bundle you are referring to is an Xbox One S All Digital Exclusive bundle,
    therefore you can only actually get the content on Xbox Live. Fortnite on PC is not associated with your Xbox Live account whatsoever, only your EPIC Account. Content is accessible across Fortnite's supported platforms, but you first need to login to Fortnite
    on Xbox Live through an Xbox One console to receive the items from that bundle, then if your accounts are linked, they should appear on Fortnite on PC when you login there with your EPIC account.

Essentially, if you do not have access to an Xbox One console, then you will not have access to the items in that bundle which you redeemed. It would also be impossible to redeem that code meant to be redeemed to a Microsoft Account, to your Epic Account
    whether or not you had already redeemed it.
Thema:

1. Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account... - Similar Threads - Fortnite game content

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  4. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  5. Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do?: Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do 7b287a77-b7bd-45a5-a39c-f4f2006a4b52
  6. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  7. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  8. Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game: Split from this thread. Hey there I have the same issue with Fortnite, it dose the exact same freezes kicks me out and takes me to my home page, also shutting off my Xbox at times, I have a...
  9. Fortnite game on Gaming PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game on Gaming PC: I keep getting this error on my son’s new gaming pc that he just got for Christmas. The error is “ we can't open this ms-gamingoverlay link. your device needs a new app to open this link”. It pops...
  10. How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?: I'm trying to link my fortnite account to my new ps5 and I can't find which account is linked to my fortnite account on my xbox. It's the same way for Rocket League. I accidentally made a whole...