Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

Discus and support Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuisZertuche1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

Hi,

I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another thread of the same problem but i think it hasnt been resolved, i dont use a capture card, i stream directly from
    my xbox. please help!

Thanks

:)

LuisZertuche1, Apr 25, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Streaming warzone on series x

To by pass this you'll need to use a capture card from the console though. Without a capture card, only the audio from your party can be streamed (after your party chat members give consent to their voice being broadcast).
  3. DeniqL Win User

Can't hear party chat in COD Warzone 2.0 while streaming on twitch.

Hmm, that is quite weird since most games do not allow the broadcast of cross platform in game chat because of privacy concerns.

That is why you are asked for permission when in a Xbox live party.

For in game chat to be broadcasted you would need a capture card
  4. SammyVS Win User

recording xbox game chat and mic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, this is not possible. If you make a broadcast on Twitch you can save the broadcast and the party chat audio will be included. If I'm not mistaken, to include the audio in the clip it is necessary to use an external capture card.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

No team audio while streaming to twitch.

For privacy reasons, Fortnite and many other games do not allow their game chat to be broadcast. Discord chat can also not be broadcast. The best option is to use Xbox party chat instead.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. EternOptim42 Win User

Broadcasting party chat on twitch

It can also vary which way you're broadcasting, Please advice which way you are broadcasting. Either via pc with capture card or straight from console.
    Through the Twitch app on the console itself for both of us. No capture card or PC
Thema:

Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

1. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD) - Similar Threads - Fortnite game chat

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  4. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  5. Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do?: Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do 7b287a77-b7bd-45a5-a39c-f4f2006a4b52
  6. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  7. Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips: I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything 6aa31784-29f5-45a0-adee-993cd2c3bba9
  8. Xbox Series X - Fortnite Game Chat Not Coming Up on Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Fortnite Game Chat Not Coming Up on Stream: I've been scouring the internet and watching YouTube tutorials and can't figure it out. I want to stream and include game chat audio in my stream but I can't get it to work Here is my hardware...
  9. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...
  10. FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine: To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I switch over to fortnites game/part chat. I...