Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available

Discus and support Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought my wife the Xbox series S console with the gilded Hunter bundle for Fortnite . While setting up the console there was no redeem option,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hunter carnathan, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available

I have bought my wife the Xbox series S console with the gilded Hunter bundle for Fortnite . While setting up the console there was no redeem option, and no “this console comes with” on the settings, I have reset the console and everything and found no way to redeem the items

:)

hunter carnathan, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

In this link you can find the ways to redeem the content included with the console

https://www.xbox.com/consoles/digital-direct

If you do not see the content in any way, you should contact support by chat or call through the contact page that you can find in any browser so they can help you with that content.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I'm not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.

Best regards.
  3. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

As far as I can tell, the Gilded Hunter bundle is for 9 cosmetic items and in-game currency:

"The Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle features a total of nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys"

As such, there wouldn't be anything to download as it should just be added to the game accounts when you run them.

Or are you saying that you have run all 3 games and none have the items there? Sorry, that seems an obvious question but just wanted to clarify
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to get the hunt master saber skin bundle.

Hi Uytrrrt, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Huntmaster Saber is a Rare Outfit in Fortnite, that can be obtained by redeeming a code for the Gilded Hunter Pack included with the Xbox Series S - Gilded Hunter Bundle console.

Please, follow these steps:

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview and the redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select My games & apps > See all > Full library, and then look under the relevant subscription type for any included offers.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...ay/digital-direct-find-and-redeem-your-offers

Let me know if it works!
  6. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

This happens with many packs, not just Series S + Gilded Hunter. Usually stores lower the price of consoles that come with extra content precisely so that the product sells more, of course it also depends on where you are buying it. As you said that the Bundle is cheaper, I recommend you buy this one, as you will get the console and extra content for a lower price.
Thema:

1. Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available - Similar Threads - Fortnite gilded Hunter

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...