Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game

Discus and support Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hey there I have the same issue with Fortnite, it dose the exact same freezes kicks me out and takes me to my home page,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morgan2003, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Morgan2003
    Morgan2003 Guest

Hey there I have the same issue with Fortnite, it dose the exact same freezes kicks me out and takes me to my home page, also shutting off my Xbox at times, I have a brand new Xbox series x that I’ve just set up and this problem has just started.

My internet is fine I have tested it on both wired and wireless connection and hasn’t made a difference

My Xbox is all up to date with the latest software, as well as Fortnite.

I’ve reset my Xbox, as well as shut it down, and completely wiped it clean and started again

I’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still hasn’t made a difference either as well as clearing the saved data on Fortnite which was only 1.0gb.

I have also just attempted to clear my Xbox’s cache and still nothing only this time it kicked me out before I could even get into a match

I’m not banned on Fortnite nor is there any error messages coming up on my screen it just kicks me out to my home page.

Is there anything else I can try or do? I’m really disappointed to say the least I love this game helps me through the day.

Thank you

:)

Morgan2003, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Morgan Reeve Win User

Thank you for your response

Yes I have tried a different game I’ve tried forza 4 and it was absolutely fine while playing. Had a race and I didn’t get kicked out or froze at all it was completely fine.

I’ve only got one WiFi available for me to try at home and the WiFi was rest and still isn’t working.

On my old Xbox one it still works but I have no clue why it don’t work on my Xbox series x I’m very baffled
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Morgan2003,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. I appreciate you for responding and for trying our best for this issue. Since everything is working perfectly fine on other games, we can now conclude that they issue could be on the game itself. I would highly suggest you reach out Minecraft support since they have a better view than us here on our community.

For you to be able to reach our Minecraft support, please click on this link: Welcome to the Minecraft Official Site | Minecraft

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Morgan2003,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Fortnite on your Xbox Series X. Since you have tried all of the possible troubleshooting steps, this could be an in-game issue already.

If I may ask, have you tried playing other games and check if you are having the same issue?

You may also try connecting to a different internet connection such as mobile hotspot or a different Wi-Fi connection and see if the issue still persists.

Hope I helped! I will be waiting for your response.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Fortnite keeps kicking me out

Hi Danielle, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  6. Kenneth G.Vega Win User

Crashing, freezing then kicking me out

Only on my WaarBeast account does it freezes and kicks me out, I already done the steps told but it didn't work
Thema:

1. Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game - Similar Threads - Fortnite freezes kicks

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  9. My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: Honestly at this point I have no clue I can't even get a game in without it just freezing and crashing I've tried everything known to man to try and fix this problem but nothing has worked...
  10. My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft: My son's Xbox keeps freezing during gameplay when playing Fortnite and Minecraft. He's using and Xbox one s 583d3754-56fe-4117-8506-841c815e2775