Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file

Discus and support Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play Fortnite but it wasn't opening. It gave an error 0x80070570 which said corrupted game files, try uninstalling and reinstalling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jessica M421, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Jessica M421
    Jessica M421 Guest

I was trying to play Fortnite but it wasn't opening. It gave an error 0x80070570 which said corrupted game files, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. So I uninstalled it and now I when I try to install it gives the same error. I tried power cycling, soft reset with keep games, Xbox is up to date, do not use an external storage, cleared local saved games, cleared alternate Mac access and nothing has worked.

:)

Jessica M421, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Jessica M421 Win User

I followed steps 1-5 but step 6 is not an option. I have shared an image of what I see when I click on storage in step 5.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Jessica M421 Win User

When I navigate to system I don’t have a storage option. I have storage devices. When I click on that I have the option to change installation locations, clear local saved games (which I have tried), or clear local Xbox 360 storage.
  4. Jessica M421 Win User

Xbox one S and there are other games and they work fine
  5. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Do you have other games on your Xbox console or Fortnite only?
  6. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

may I know your Xbox edition?
Thema:

1. Fortnite error 0x80070570 which said corrupted file - Similar Threads - Fortnite error 0x80070570

2. Error connecting Fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error connecting Fortnite account: how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to reconnect from epic that another Microsoft...
  3. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  4. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  5. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  6. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  7. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  8. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  9. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  10. Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS: My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not install Fortnite....keeps getting the same code....