Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

Discus and support Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help? Digital game won't open 3bde9700-981b-496d-9b33-048e072d529e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicole fredrickson, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

Can anyone help?

Digital game won't open

:)

nicole fredrickson, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

Hi, Nicole! I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to update the game again.
  3. Goatsnatcher Win User

smartglass misions

Each time I've tried I just get the blue screen with the house symbol and that's it.
  4. Kr+ Win User

Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago

Hia crazydude1965,

I have tried those in sequence several times in the past and it works for a few a days and then back into its start-up error scenario.

Now from 02/Apr to 07/Apr the console worked about 5 times while playing fortnite.. though it did get into black screen a few times while playing (i guess fortnite crashed?).

Now, today as well when my son was playing fortnite, he hardly was in the game for 10 mins when the screen went blank and we had to restart the console. Thats it, it started with E208 then next restart was E105 and its there everytime I try to restart (even after
    unplugging power cable for over 5 mins
    ).

Is there a way to check any logs by logging into the console and exactly know the cause of this issue?

Cheers

Krish
  5. darchangel127 Win User

facebook on xbox

unfortunately i already tried that several times and still get the same message, i've also tried different combinations of deleting the app and restarting my xbox to no avail.
  6. tomiiev Win User

HELP!!! Bingo app crashed on startup.

I am also experiencing a similar issue. I get a blue screen after it finishes loading and the music just starts then the app crashes and restarts. I am using a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2.
Thema:

1. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S - Similar Threads - Fortnite doesn't open

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?: (1) OK so it is November 27, 2023 and im trying to log into fortnite but it keeps saying login fail and to retry with the same results. I keep searching up for answers and there is NOTHING that...