Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

Discus and support Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nadae96, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Nadae96
    Nadae96 Guest

Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money

meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using the cloud gaming feature and this time it worked, no problem here, I also made 3 more purchases, 1000 v-bucks, gifted a game pass and a bundle

I made a thread in which they told me to contact the dedicated Xbox Support team but since I failed to do it in like 2 to 3 days the thread closed, it seems they tried to help me with the reimbursement because the next time I logged on Fortnite all my items and in-game currency bought after that initial failed purchase were refunded and deleted from my game, the ones i didn't have a problem with, the ones i paid and never asked to be refunded

this is the one I asked for a refund, say refunded but never received my money:

Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded [​IMG]

these are the ones that i didn't ask to get refunded but got deleted from my account, probably mistaken for the initial purchase. also never received my money from these:

Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded [​IMG]

:)

Nadae96, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Nadae96, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

For me as a member of the forum and another player like you, that seems very strange to me and well, I inform you of these types of problems, we cannot solve them here because that already has to do with payment and billing issues, but I will provide you with the link so you can contact support and don't forget to explain this strange event in detail in your account.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon
  3. thomas jennings Win User

Wheres my refund money?

Its from fortnite and i didnt request a refund for the items
  4. KindGryphon Win User

My son had spent money on a game and used the currency am I allowed a refund on that item?

I ended up leaving my son (9) alone while we were playing some fortnite, he ended up buying currency inside the game, and using it on a skin, am I allowed a refund on this or is it classed as fraud?
    Keep in mind the refund terms also state:

• For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used.

Because of this there is a very high probability they deny the refund since the in game currency has already been spent.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Refund

What exactly where the things your son purchased that you where asking a refund for it? If it was a ingame currency like v-bucks in fortnite they are never able to be refunded. If it was a game itself it should be qualify if the purchase happend within
    the last 14 days AND the game was not been played for 2 hours. You could answer to your mail you got from the support team and ask them why it was denied also. Hope that helps.
  6. HarrisonHunns Win User

Refund

Yeah I mean hopefully that doesnt happen but still this is how the email that i recieved from MS goes:

“ To complete the return, your game or virtual currency purchase will be removed. If virtual currency was used to purchase an item, the item will be removed, and the purchase price will be restored to your in-game wallet prior to the refund.” So hopefully
    not as i’ve not done anything wrong.
Thema:

1. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded - Similar Threads - Fortnite Didn't recieve

2. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  3. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  6. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  7. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  8. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  9. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  10. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...