Fortnite Cross play Option for Xbox

Discus and support Fortnite Cross play Option for Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The option to toggle the cross play on Fortnite is gone. Like it was never there. I tried everything. I doubled checked to make sure I wasn't going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ur Mom6, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Ur Mom6
    Ur Mom6 Guest

The option to toggle the cross play on Fortnite is gone. Like it was never there. I tried everything. I doubled checked to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I checked the Xbox settings (all good there). I even reinstalled the game entirely and nothing. What do I do?

:)

Ur Mom6, Jul 7, 2023
  2. SpyShadow Win User

Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform

Hello in order to play cross platform on Xbox you need to go into the settings in the Fortnite game and select the Allow cross platform play option. He should be good to go after that!
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Apparently the way you turn crossplay on or off has changed for Xbox as you can see here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
  4. Lock76PT Win User

Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform

Hello in order to play cross platform on Xbox you need to go into the settings in the Fortnite game and select the Allow cross platform play option. He should be good to go after that!
    The problem is that the option to do that is not available.

ive tried everything...
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

No option to allow cross play on Fortnite

Hi Heidi,

When signed into the parent account, go to your Account Settings and select Family. Then select the child account you want to manage. Then go to Privacy and Online safety and customize. You should see it there.

Let us know if you need more help!
  6. DamianTheParent Win User

No option to allow cross play on Fortnite

Okay thanks, hope its soon!! 😀
Thema:

1. Fortnite Cross play Option for Xbox - Similar Threads - Fortnite Cross play

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...