Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

Discus and support Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is unable to play Fortnite on his account due to this message "Cross-platform Play Currently Disabled" I have gone through the steps to confirm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianK6, Mar 16, 2019.

1. BrianK6
    BrianK6 Guest

My son is unable to play Fortnite on his account due to this message "Cross-platform Play Currently Disabled"

I have gone through the steps to confirm it is not disabled but it still does not allow him to play. Any help is appreciated.

:)

BrianK6, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Manshoon03 Win User

I would recommend on checking on the Epic account and verifying it is cross played enabled. If your son has an Epic account and check parental controls

Hope this helps
  3. Winged Jellicle Win User

Ok...so I think I know where the problem is but not sure how to fix it...in the main section on Privacy and Online safety there are 3 tabs....

[​IMG]

In the Privacy section, that's where my screenshot was above....I switched to the Xbox One / Windows 10 Online Safety tab and found this setting:

[​IMG]

I switched that one to "Allow" and then hit submit.....however when the website comes back, it still shows "Block". The setting isn't getting saved. When I check my other kids account, that one is on Allow.

So...is there an age-restriction on this setting for <13yo or something hidden where we can't change this?

I remember this was a problem for Battlefront a year or so ago and ended up having to create an "adult" account for him for that game. We tried his "adult" account and it was able to connect and the setting was set to "Allow" but all his progress, purchases,
    etc. have all been on this account and it worked until very recently.

Trying to troubleshoot and I believe this is it...but can't seem to actually get the system to accept it.
    Same problem here. I click ALLOW, and then SUBMIT, but the change doesn't take place. Reverts back to BLOCK
  4. GreptikiTX Win User

Just as a side-note...my older son (still a child account) has the exact same settings on his and it works fine. The only difference is their actual ages....
  5. BrianK6 Win User

Hey Rezza, yes, we've all done that, but it doesnt appear to work for child accounts.
  6. BrianK6 Win User

Removing the profile did not work. :(
Thema:

1. Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled - Similar Threads - Fortnite Cross Platform

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  10. Fortnite Cross play Option for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Cross play Option for Xbox: The option to toggle the cross play on Fortnite is gone. Like it was never there. I tried everything. I doubled checked to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I checked the Xbox settings (all good...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cross platform play currently disabled

2. cross-platform play currently disabled

3. cross platform play is  currently disabled error on xbox

4. Cross-Platform Play Currently Disabled fornite,
  5. cross platform play currently disabled fortnite,
  6. fortnite cross-platform play currently disabled,
  7. xbox cross-platform play currently disabled,
  8. fortnite cross platform currently disabled,
  9. fortnite cross play disabled