Fortnite code lost

Discus and support Fortnite code lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Griffiths2, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Fortnite code lost

A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help.

:)

Joseph Griffiths2, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Fortnite code lost

Hi Joseph, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

It should be on your Epic account if you redeemed it and linked it with your Microsoft Account.

Have you tried to reach out to Epic Support?

Check your transaction history to make sure:

Go to epicgames.com

If you haven't already done so, sign in by clicking SIGN IN in the top right corner of the screen

Choose Account from the drop-down menu

Click Transactions on the left side of the panel

From the Transactions tab, you can see your Purchase, Subscription, Code Redemption, and V-Bucks Card Redemption History

Source: https://www.epicgames.com/help/epic...to-view-your-purchase-history-a19432858103835
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there is no way to replace a lost code. My suggestion would be to check around the console or in the box to see if the code can be found.
  4. Colin Thomas1 Win User

Gift cards

when we entered the fortnite gift cards it was for the fortnite game. When we entered the code it gives you, the game told us it was incorrect. I am out hundred of dollars in fortnite cards, I guess the money is lost in the faming world somewhere. I have tons of fortnite cards that we will not enter b/c I know we will not find the money. As for the xbox gift card, it was entered and looked like it paid for the game, but why is it showing my credit card?
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Fortnite discussion

I'm going to stop playing fortnite soon. Lost all interest.
  6. sprkle Win User

APEX LEGENDS ,map rotation/map selection & your overall views

im not a fan of apex, i played a lot of fortnite but recently lost interest in it
Thema:

Fortnite code lost

1. Fortnite code lost - Similar Threads - Fortnite code lost

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  5. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  6. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  7. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  8. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  9. How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.: I keep getting an error code while trying to boot up Fortnite. It's 20002, open service failed, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. However, it only pops up about 80-90% of the time I try...
  10. Error Code Ox80070570 when trying to install fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code Ox80070570 when trying to install fortnite: My son played the new fortnite update last night, but this morning it was corrupted. He followed instructions to uninstall then reinstall, however we're encountering error Ox80070570 when trying...