Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

Discus and support Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AjithSarvam, Sep 20, 2023.

1. AjithSarvam
    AjithSarvam Guest

Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

:)

AjithSarvam, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you.

If you find that your games are always laggy, check your internet speeds. Low-spec hardware. Fortnite has specific system requirements that your computer must meet in order for the game to play at its optimum level. If you're running Fortnite on a device that can't handle it, you're likely to experience interruptions.

For more details on the above you can kindly visit: https://cybernews.com/how-to-use-vp...t your,re likely to experience interruptions.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Marc Hovanec Win User

Fortnite Crashes Xbox One X

ok so i tried fortnite on cloud gaming and it worked fine and loaded fine i also hooked up my old original xbox one and it also worked fine and loaded fine, i don’t really want to think it’s a console issue cause it works just fine with any other game it’s just fortnite that’s causing this. Thankyou for the help
  4. iAmTitan Win User

Is everyone's XBox One X so slow and clunky?

The issue I have experienced is with a laggy UI and slow OS after stand by and instant on. The issue is not a slow games console per se, but I'm very pleased your X is working well for you. :)
  5. Rostom L Win User

How is the MOGA XP5 XPlus the official Xbox cloud gaming controller when it doesn't work on my Xbox Series S? Which is an Official Cloud gaming Xbox?

Hi Eddie. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Believe me, if I were on your situation, I would feel the same way.

Unfortunately, the MOGA XP5-X Plus is a bluetooth controller for mobile & cloud gaming for Android/PC only that works on bluetooth or USB connection. It doesn't really work on Xbox consoles for cloud gaming.

Have you tried playing cloud gaming on PC or Android if your controller works fine?
  6. [dh] Win User

XBOX One NFL Sunday Ticket App?

App is working for me and the streams themselves seem pretty good. However, the app itself is very laggy and slow -- all of the UI elements are moving in slow motion, etc.
Thema:

1. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? - Similar Threads - Fortnite cloud gaming

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. why can i only cloud game fortnite on my vr headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i only cloud game fortnite on my vr headset: so i downloaded the xbox cloud game app on my meta quest two thinking i could play xbox games on my Oculus so i tried it out and the setup was fast and easy but i can only cloud game fortnite and...
  4. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  5. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...: Is there a way to get them back? 57fd2b4d-b521-43a0-99f5-428ce9d084cd
  6. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  7. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  8. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  9. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  10. When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the...: When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the touchscreen control's won't disappear even tho I am on controller how do I fix this ?...