Fortnite and mine craft to won't launch

Discus and support Fortnite and mine craft to won't launch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently loaded xbox live gold. It loaded ok but when I try to launch fortnite and minecraft it says I need xbox gold. I tried to contact Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FreddieJay, Sep 18, 2018.

1. FreddieJay
    FreddieJay Guest

I recently loaded xbox live gold. It loaded ok but when I try to launch fortnite and minecraft it says I need xbox gold. I tried to contact Microsoft they called but nobody is on the other end of the line

:)

FreddieJay, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.

Eggnogga, Sep 18, 2018
  3. JosephfromNC
    JosephfromNC Guest
    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

Anyone still one the fence with this game, just to let you know that the latest update added some truly game changing additions...I dont get into the "vanilla" creative mode(s) but the added addition of new enemies and procedural terrain(s) is imo quite
    dramatic. Amazing to say the least...LETS GET CRAFTIN' !

JosephfromNC, Sep 18, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Try removing the account from the console and then re-adding it. I would also try doing a restart of the console by holding the power button until it turns off, wait a minute or so and then turn it back on. See if that clears up the issue.

bowski477, Sep 18, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, FreddieJay!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the situation. I recommend contacting the

Microsoft Support team
    to help resolve the issue if it still persists. Please let us know if this solves the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: