Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.

Discus and support Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tommy McCall, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Tommy McCall
    Tommy McCall Guest

When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. RETRY." and "Current user does not have muitplayer privileges." for chivalry two.

From my email chain with epic:

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td] We have read your case and we appreciate the screenshot that you share with us, continuing with your case in the error we can see that it is possibly an internal issue of the Xbox with the credentials, so we kindly recommend that you contact Xbox Support to who can help you with that issue.[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Tommy McCall, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Tommy, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by A. User, who shared with the forum the solution he found to the same login problem:

Please try this and tell me if it improves.

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 3 to 5 minutes.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/451262f0-0e2a-4ee3-9d9f-703b30c15589

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. vuuk8928 Win User

xbox series s issue

basically i loaded up fortnite to play on my new xbox and it gave me the option to update game to series s graphics so i click yes and it immediately cancels the game upgrade and did this with for honor , among us and chivalry 2 i just want to be able to update and play my games on the updates graphics
  4. Dore 37 Win User

Xbox live sharing

It is 100% set as my home xbox. It allowed me to play Fortnite but not Modern Warfare 2
  5. NicholasGiddings Win User

Two x box in house

Ok thanks

We are getting a notification on the x box saying two cannot be played on at same time

They play fortnite and want to do duos one upstairs one on downstairs one but it won’t allow them to use x boxes at same time
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Live.

Currently only Rocket League and Fortnite allow Crossplay between Xbox and Playstation.

In fact, with the latest 8.1 update on Fortnite, you are now
    "forced" to play Crossplay according to this source

Also the
    official Fortnite 8.10 Patchnotes
    mention:

"Battle Royale Crossplay Matchmaking

• Combined Xbox One and PS4 pools.
      • This requires you to opt-in to cross-play.
      • Players opt-ing out are restricted to Creative Mode and Playgrounds."

So, with these two games, you can now already play with Playstation people.
Thema:

1. Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play. - Similar Threads - Fortnite Chivalry are

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...