Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game

Discus and support Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; been trying for a few weeks to play fortnite but everything i do won't let me enter the game bf210e9d-a90c-425f-9ac1-3639a66471a5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wilmer Rodriguez1, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game

been trying for a few weeks to play fortnite but everything i do won't let me enter the game

:)

Wilmer Rodriguez1, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Cindy Almadin Win User

Make sure to try connecting to a different network such as hotspot. That worked for me.
  3. Kev F. Win User

Hi, Have you tried reinstalling the game?
  4. Wilmer Rodriguez1 Win User

Hi, Have you tried reinstalling the game?
    Yes!! 2 times
  5. tabicat Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I'm having the same problem. Either the web site won't let me enter any text at all, or if I do enter something, it says, "Unexpected error has happened. Please try again." and then claims that I didn't enter anything.

There have been multiple posts about this problem since the beginning of the year. There is something actually broken with the web site and Microsoft needs to fix it.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

microsoft ya estoy arto que no me dejes entrar al juego fortnite me dice error de secion deintala el juego etc.Se actualiza no me deja entrar al juego ayudame porfa

no me deja entrar al juego fortnite se actualiza y no medeja entrar ayudenme soy de xbox one

Translation:

Title: [Microsoft and I'm sick that you do not let me enter the game Fortnite tells me session error uninstalls the game etc. Update will not let me enter the game help me Porfa]

Translation

Body:

[Not let me enter the game fortnite is updated and will not let me come help me I'm from Xbox One]
    Hi Vicens Brothers,

Is there anything you have attempted to troubleshoot the game error? Also is that the only game with that error?

Now my understanding is that you uninstall the game and it does the update but it still gives you the same error.. If I'm wrong feel free to let us know.

Now in occasions like this I would suggest for you to try this:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game - Similar Threads - Fortnite unexpected error

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  4. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  5. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  6. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  7. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  8. Fortnite gives error “ an unexpected error occurred signing in to your account for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite gives error “ an unexpected error occurred signing in to your account for Xbox...: Fortnite gives error “ an unexpected error occurred signing in to your account for Xbox live. Pleas try again later”. I have done all suggested fixes and my account is current and up to date....
  9. When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...: When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for xbox live, please try again later. 58040124-451b-4c66-afdf-451ed53ad45e
  10. When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...: Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.” 8b23a8b9-b0a7-4c8a-bcf2-3e6008e0624c