FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!

Discus and support FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my daughter an XBOX for the sole purpose of her playing Fortnite on the XBOX versus her phone. I brought her EPIC games account over to her email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonGibson5, Jul 12, 2020.

1. FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!

I got my daughter an XBOX for the sole purpose of her playing Fortnite on the XBOX versus her phone. I brought her EPIC games account over to her email address as listed on my Microsoft account, but her FORTNITE account linked to MY account. IS there any
    way to move that info from my XBOX game profile to hers?

HELP!

:)

BrandonGibson5, Jul 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TWPS75

This can be a bit dumb, but are you more than sure that you're using the correct account from your daughter?

Or... Do you have your alias (If it's a non-Microsoft domain) added to your daughter's account?
    Please double check that here:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=842796

Also, if you sign in with your daughter's account here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Are you able to see your daughter's name? Or instead your name and info appears?
  4. bdcummons55 Win User

xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f

Hi,

Just opened the xbox console for my daughter. It went through the update process and then it gets stuck on the Account screen set up. Will not allow me to select “next” and continue. Ive tried turning off and back on several times with success.
  5. thepecheffect Win User

Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox, party chat and online play bring me to a screen to buy gold.

I'm having the same issue. Even deleted account. But it shoes that I purchased live gold but when my daughter goes and plays fortnite it asks to sign up for gold
  6. KinoTheMystic Win User

Having issues with connecting my Gamertag to my account.

That happened to me when I went to transfer one of my accounts to a different email address so i can transfer my main account to that email address. Instead, it made a new account without me doing anything and named it a random name. Have you at least tried
    to transfer juiceboxsamurai to the email address you want it to be linked to?
Thema:

FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!

1. FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP! - Similar Threads - FORTNITE account went

2. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. Fortnite: transfer Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: transfer Account: Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account? a71442ac-0be2-40d0-98fe-9257941416eb
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?: I used to play fortnite a lot on my series x and my account turned out to be linked to my dad's email from xbox. Now I got myself a PC and I can still get on his account but I would want to have...
  8. Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account: Hi, when I click on fortnite it always says error occurred when signing into Xbox live. Other games work such as fifa and Roblox. I’ve tried turning the Xbox off and taking power cable out, left...
  9. Error connecting Fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error connecting Fortnite account: how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to reconnect from epic that another Microsoft...
  10. I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...: I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i restore my account 37f650ca-ceb9-4137-ac4b-bb53cc083b25