Fortes Fortuna Juvat is Recruiting!

Discus and support Fortes Fortuna Juvat is Recruiting! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, FJ clan is recruiting and we are continually growing. FJ stands for Fortes Fortuna Juvat or Fortune Favors The Brave. The clan is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DgC Coffeecup, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Fortes Fortuna Juvat is Recruiting!

Hey everyone, FJ clan is recruiting and we are continually growing.

FJ stands for Fortes Fortuna Juvat or Fortune Favors The Brave. The clan is managed by players who are service members who are currently serving and also players who have a ton of experience running clans/communities. The last clan the Founder and CoFounders
    ran had 1400 members at its peak but left to create FJ due to future visions being different. We have a sponsor based out of Las Vegas, NV along with some affiliates and are always seeking more.

FJ has a ranking structure based off of the Marine Corps and is focused on the Xbox ONE but is spread among many games. We also have a website, www.fjclan.com, and a Battlefield 4 Server.

We are an 18+ mature and respect based clan. We make case-by-case exceptions for players younger than 18.

Interested and want to join and/or get more info? Please contact me, FJ Coffeecup, the Founder of FJ and I will gladly help you or have one of my senior members help you.

Thanks and hope to see future FJ members,

- Coffee

Fortune Favors the Brave "FFTB"

:)

DgC Coffeecup, Aug 5, 2014
  2. FJ Clan - Gaming Community - Xbox One

My gamer tag is FJ NewbyCake. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called

FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT - An XBOX ONE 18+ years of age positive gaming community.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat or "Fortune Favors the Brave" was established February 11, 2014. After previous memberships in various clans (most recently, LoST or Legion of Strategic Terror), the Founder and Co-Founders of FJ decided to create a community
    based clan. Our vision is to provide all the perks that we had enjoyed from those clans while offering a minimal amount of the disliked structuring and added responsibilities that members usually face.

We want our members to be able to get online and look forward to playing whatever game they want, without having to worry about attending meetings and constantly recruiting members to move up within the ranks of the clan. Too many times we all
    have steered away from playing a game just to attend to required responsibilities. Now that we have eliminated most of those responsibilities, we are enabling people to focus more on enjoying the fun in gaming, in which it was designed.

If anyone is interested and meets the requirements of being 18 years or older and has a mic, message me here or on Xbox. Thanks for reading and hope to you online.

http://www.fjclan.com/

DgC NewbyCake, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Looking for Destiny Xbox One casual clan/community.

Message me when your online. My gamer tag is FJ NewbyCake. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called

FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT - An XBOX ONE 18+ years of age positive gaming community.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat or "Fortune Favors the Brave" was established February 11, 2014. After previous memberships in various clans (most recently, LoST or Legion of Strategic Terror), the Founder and Co-Founders of FJ decided to create a community based
    clan. Our vision is to provide all the perks that we had enjoyed from those clans while offering a minimal amount of the disliked structuring and added responsibilities that members usually face.

We want our members to be able to get online and look forward to playing whatever game they want, without having to worry about attending meetings and constantly recruiting members to move up within the ranks of the clan. Too many times we all have steered
    away from playing a game just to attend to required responsibilities. Now that we have eliminated most of those responsibilities, we are enabling people to focus more on enjoying the fun in gaming, in which it was designed.

If anyone is interested and meets the requirements of being 18 years or older and has a mic, message me here or on Xbox. Thanks for reading and hope to you online.

Web Server's Default Page

DgC NewbyCake, Aug 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fortes Fortuna Juvat is Recruiting!