Forsaken DLC gift from friend code

Discus and support Forsaken DLC gift from friend code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend bought me the forsaken dlc as a gift but I can't redeem the code. I know that it's possible for xbox support staff to deactivate the code and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhillipLopez2, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Forsaken DLC gift from friend code

My friend bought me the forsaken dlc as a gift but I can't redeem the code. I know that it's possible for xbox support staff to deactivate the code and add the dlc to my account but I have no idea how to do that part. It's incredibly frustrating that my
    friend wasted money and can't even refund it as well as not even being able to redeem it in the first place. Thank you for your time

:)

PhillipLopez2, Oct 6, 2018
  2. assasin8234
    assasin8234 Guest
    Xbox Live Gift Codes

I bought the Destiny 2 DLC Forsaken for one of my friend and the gift code refuses to load up the store for him when he tries to redeem it.

assasin8234, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Alexcruz2
    Alexcruz2 Guest
    Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC purchase options

Im currently having the same issue, however when i search forsaken in the store two different versions pop up both cannot be purchased. I want to gift the dlc to a friend for his birthday like i did when the game first dropped and the other 2 dlcs always
    had the gift option and were able to be purchased from the store. Is there a fix for this?

Alexcruz2, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Why can't you go back to where your friend bought the code from?

Ackis, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Ackis Win User

Why can't you go back to where your friend bought the code from?
  6. Alexcruz2 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC purchase options

Im currently having the same issue, however when i search forsaken in the store two different versions pop up both cannot be purchased. I want to gift the dlc to a friend for his birthday like i did when the game first dropped and the other 2 dlcs always
    had the gift option and were able to be purchased from the store. Is there a fix for this?
  7. Spazpol Win User

Can’t redeem game gift?

I think there was a support problem with redeeming gifted codes of the Forsaken DLC. Assuming it has not been resolved if you are still seeing the issue. Trying to find a link to the xbox support status about this issue.
  8. Bdog2025 Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken

Im dealing with that exact same situtiation my friend gifted me destiny 2 forsaken and i am unable to download and i was gifted the dlc around 2 days ago and ive contacted microsoft support multiable time and nothig has changed at this point its just a waiting
    game but you arent alone bud
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 forsaken

The dlc for the game can be purchased directly from the game itself. Just goto the world map, find the forsaken section, select it, and the select purchase under the forsaken dlc, and continue from there.
Thema:

1. Forsaken DLC gift from friend code - Similar Threads - Forsaken DLC gift

2. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  3. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...
  4. Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC: Ok, so the other day I was lucky enough to get a new Xbox series X. At first, I was glad that I would finally be able to play one of my favorite games, Destiny 2, at better frames with better...
  5. Destiny 2 forsaken dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken dlc: I bought the dlc forsaken pack awhile back but when i go to play a story mission its says i need to buy it? I have everything installed i deleted it and installed it again but nothing is working ?...
  6. Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store): I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken. But I dont have it available on the dutch...
  7. destiny 2 forsaken dlc wont work on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken dlc wont work on my account: I had bought the dlc through another account on my xbox because it wouldn't purchase it through mine, so when the game was purchased and installed I signed out of the account and back onto my...
  8. Forsaken standalone DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forsaken standalone DLC: I'm searching for the forsaken standalone dlc is it priced the same as the basic bundle? eaf2deda-1b51-4e7b-b005-836452b72fe1
  9. Destiny 2 forsaken Dlc warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken Dlc warning: please be aware that when purchasing the digital upgrade for the forsaken dlc that it is the game and not the annual pass which does not come with story content I made this mistake and ended up...
  10. Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC: Hello, I can't purchase the new Forsaken DLC through Xbox Game store, or the in game director? Someone shine some light on this for me? I've done everything I could, unistalled, reinstalled,...