Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

Discus and support Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frazer Burbery, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to gain access

:)

Frazer Burbery, Aug 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Frazer Burbery

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble accessing your Xbox account. I understand how frustrating this can be, especially if you've invested a lot of money in your games.

Please be guided that we cannot assist you with your Microsoft Account recovery problem. This is a matter of privacy that involves your personal data, so we do not have a tool to access or reset your account. The only option is to use the Recovery Form. You have successfully completed the recovery process before, so you can try to submit a new request and give as much information as you can to increase your chances of getting your account back.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. XBF - Drew Win User

Criei um conta no Outlook.com para jogar no xbox game pass

Hi paula moreira netto asterio,

Have you tried to reset the password?

Do you have two-step verification enabled?

If two-step verification is not enabled and the password reset doesn’t work, the online recovery form is the only way to recover a lost account, this Xbox Article has a section at the bottom that says "Recover your Microsoft account online" and it includes steps on how to complete the recovery form, but also tips on how to handle recovery form questions. The recovery form can be completed every 24 hours if an attempt is unsuccessful. Security is taken very seriously, and that means that a lot of information is required for an account to be recovered. I

Best regards,

XBF Drew

[This text is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

Hey there, Garry Whitten

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please can you use the account recovery form to reset your son's password. You will need to enter his email address and follow the onscreen instructions to reset his password.

The account recovery form is here: Recover your account | Microsoft Account overview

If you have security proofs on the account, the recovery of the password should be straight forward. However, if you didn't have security proofs, then you will need to fill out the account recovery form which will need to be sent off to the Microsoft account team who review these forms and decide whether you are the account holder.

More information about the recovery process can be found here: Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps,

Nathan
  6. choppyseize Win User

Recuperar cuenta [Recover account]

Your only option would be the account recovery form here
Thema:

1. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account? - Similar Threads - Forgotten password account

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  4. After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...: Hi there, After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve been asked to log back into my account and have forgotten the password (I’m currently writing this on my second account). My Xbox account was set up...
  5. I've forgotten the password to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've forgotten the password to my xbox account: I've forgotten the password for my xbox account 0a277520-d228-4e68-ae17-0b9d436a01a8
  6. How can I recover a Xbox 360/Live account that I’ve forgotten the email and password for?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a Xbox 360/Live account that I’ve forgotten the email and password for?: I’ve already attempted every means to getting ahold of an actual person with Xbox Live. This is why I’m here and I’m hoping I get the solution I need. I put a lot of time and effort into my...
  7. Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC: Hi, I went to play Halo which I have on Steam. I was prompted to re-enter my password for my Microsoft account. The problem is I only made this account as it was needed for Halo back when I...
  8. Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant...: Enabled and Linked account to Android Authenticator to be a responsible Adult Bought new android phone and reinstalled authenticator Forgot my password to add account back to authenticator app...
  9. Forgotten password and account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password and account blocked: Hello to whom may answer this. I have been trying to get back one of my accounts which I have forgot the password for, for 5 days and I have yet to receive email from Microsoft about my concern,...
  10. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!: Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way....