Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts.

Discus and support Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've forgotten my Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts and I want it back. The GT is called BritishBounty. I've heard that all you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Glacen, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Glacen
    Glacen Guest

Hi, I've forgotten my Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts and I want it back. The GT is called BritishBounty. I've heard that all you have to do is say your security question or something like that. Thanks, Louis.

:)

Glacen, Feb 4, 2017
  2. Adam-SE
    Adam-SE Guest
    Link LIVE account to MICROSOFT account.

I have an old LIVE account with a yahoo email address.

I want to change it to my new existing OUTLOOK email address.

Is this possible?

Adam-SE, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Adam-SE
    Adam-SE Guest
    Link LIVE account to MICROSOFT account.

I have an old LIVE account with a yahoo email address.

I want to change it to my new existing OUTLOOK email address.

Is this possible?

Adam-SE, Feb 4, 2017
  4. MrsBuzzy4321 Win User

Why is Microsoft asking me to set a gamer tag (as if I’m a new user) when I already have one that I’ve been using and have not changed?

Problem solved! I found thatI I have an old ms account attached to an old email address that I had forgotten all about. My gamer tag is linked to that one, so all good.
  5. BusyNebula Win User

Can i get some help please?

It sounds to me like you have also forgotten your original email address. If you created a new account with the same email address as your old account, it would have told you to use a different email address because your old one is still active. Do you
    have that original profile on your xbox console? If so double check the email address, Settings>Account>Your Information. That email address is tied to your original gamertag and has to be used to recover that gamertag and all gaming info.
  6. Patrick Murphy5 Win User

Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible.

Yes. That's what happened. So now I have 2 additional outlook emails that were set as primaries and my original emails were removed. One of the new outlook primaries logs me into my guest account. The other new outlook email takes me to a new xbox account that I've never used before. And neither of the other email addresses work. So I can't get into my main account.
  7. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Microsoft unwilling/unable to delete Live ID & Gamertag

I've actually had a random gamertag (Xbox LIVE account) associated to a Hotmail/Outlook LIVE email address when I created it.

Surely you should be able to log into the new account that was created when you created the new Outlook email address.

Change the email address associated with that new account, freeing up the new Outlook email address that you created.

Change the email address of your CURRENT Xbox LIVE ID to that new Outlook email address. Doing all that while on the computer, should still have that same Outlook email assigned to your phone, ON your phone. I don't have a Windows phone but that's basically
    what I had to do when it messed up on my new Windows 8 laptop.

However, with the new local currency that Microsoft has switched to, changing the LIVE ID associated with a gamertag MIGHT remove all remaining funds off the account.
  8. 2 monk Win User

How do I get my old xbox gamertag on my new microsoft email account without messing my email up

the account connected to my old gamertag is a microsoft account, but it doesn't have @outlook or @hotmail) and the new email account that I want to be connected to my old gamertag is also a microsoft account but @gmail, not @outlook or @hotmail
Thema:

1. Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts. - Similar Threads - Forgotten Outlook email

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  4. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  5. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  6. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  7. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  8. I have forgotten my outlook Email that I used for minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my outlook Email that I used for minecraft.: The account is already present in my minecraft launcher but I cant sign in. It has one email linked to it but no phone number. I tried using my linked account to find it through...
  9. Forgotten Outlook account after minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Outlook account after minecraft migration: Hello, I've migrated my Minecraft to a Microsoft account but I cannot remember the outlook that was made for it i know the password and the day it was made if that is helpful, as well as the...
  10. XBOX, access over XboxProfil to OneDrive, Outlook, etc. (Forgotten Login)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX, access over XboxProfil to OneDrive, Outlook, etc. (Forgotten Login): Dear Community, One day, I connect with my Account on a Friends xbox one and I didn´t Logoff. I think a got spyed over XBOX and I can't really tell, which Data you can access over XBOX (Outlook,...