Forgotten email

Discus and support Forgotten email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KMax__0, Dec 24, 2023.

1. KMax__0
    KMax__0 Guest

Forgotten email

I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back..

I'd appreciate any help

:)

KMax__0, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Email forgotten

In theory, you could solve this problem via the phone number you have entered in your account, and if you do not have a problem and you will not be able to access your account. Write this issue with online support for technical support.
  3. Godmonkee Win User

forgotten email

Hi TheMatThing I don't think it is your email this has happened to a few people.

What you need to do is goto Storage Devices and Profiles

Then Delete your profile

Then go back to Storage Devices and select any of the Storage devices and press
    Y 3 Times (press y one after the other)

Then Restart your Console

Press the Xbox Guide Button the big X in the middle of the controller and redownload your profile

after that everything should be ok and good to go

Once on your profile or before if you can update your Security Proofs

all the best if you have any problems afterwards please message back and we will try to help further

4. - AJ - Win User

Forgotten email

Hi, Jack! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues finding your email address.

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover an account unless you know the email address associated with it, even if you know your Gamertag.

To clarify, have you already tried the methods mentioned in the following link?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

In addition to what's mentioned in the previous support article, it would be good to check any browser and device you might've used to sign in to this account, as it's possible you are still signed in somewhere. Devices and browsers often have built-in password/login managers, so I'd suggest checking those as well.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

forgotten email

Hello Asbo2k13,

Welcome back to Xbox, and lets hope we can get you back to your old account. May I recommend that you start with the step-by-step guide at "Find
    your Microsoft account email address
    " . You can also find some additional information at "Password and security: Password and sign-in" . Let
    us know if this helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/my-account/security/Password%20and%20sign-in

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Email forgotten

@Njal has the right solution, but if the methods still don't work, I' would recommend reviewing back through old email addresses you used to have, possibly try those and reaching out to Offical Support at
    support.xbox.com if all else fails and see what other options you have.
Thema:

Forgotten email

1. Forgotten email - Similar Threads - Forgotten email

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  4. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  5. Forgotten email connected to Xbox username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten email connected to Xbox username: We got a new Xbox & the old one cannot connect to a tv at all. We want to get all our old games, progress etc from old Xbox to new one. We can’t remember what email is connected to this username...
  6. I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...: My email address was my mothers however she has passed away and I do not have access to that email anymore. I have been trying to recover my account however the form you fill out states I'm not...
  7. Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten: I migrated my account in rush like 2 years ago to play some game mode on hypixel and i have completely forgotten which email i made/used when I migrated my account. I have access to my old email...
  8. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?: I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a...
  9. Forgotten Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Email Address: I have forgotten the email for my old Xbox account but I remember the gamer tag. Is there a way to find out what the email is that I used for that account? I don't have an Xbox anymore so I can't...
  10. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...: I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380