Forgotten email connected to Xbox username

Discus and support Forgotten email connected to Xbox username in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We got a new Xbox & the old one cannot connect to a tv at all. We want to get all our old games, progress etc from old Xbox to new one. We can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vsir39, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Vsir39
    Vsir39 Guest

We got a new Xbox & the old one cannot connect to a tv at all.

We want to get all our old games, progress etc from old Xbox to new one. We can’t remember what email is connected to this username or gamer tag. How can we get it?

:)

Vsir39, Sep 26, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. Please note that this is a community forum, we do not have access to account details. Xbox Support also can't provide your email address, even if you know your gamertag.

Check your email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

If you still haven't discovered your email address, try the steps in the following page: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c

If you manage to find the email address, try recovering the account: https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Georges C. Win User

Forgotten Email but have Username - Minecraft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SquishyInflux, I'm so sorry to say but in order to access your Xbox Live account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your Account/Username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.

If you can't remember the email that created the account, try checking to see if anyone in your family or friends remembers the email you used when you created your account.
  4. DCFC734 Win User

Xbox live

If you have forgotten the password then can you not use the forgotten username/password option on xbox.com
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I've forgotten my password and needed email

I know my username for my Xbox account but i've forgotten the password AND the email. I tried to call microsoft but that was too much of a hassle, any help here?
    Youd have to somehow figure out what email address you used. Microsoft wouldn't be able to tell you that particular piece of info.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. If you have forgotten your Minecraft account password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Minecraft website. If you log in with a username rather than an email address, your account is outdated. However, you can still reset the account’s password using the field above. If you have forgotten the email address associated with your account, you can recover your lost account by contacting Mojang support through their official website. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details such as your account name, email address, and any other necessary information. In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the password reset link sent to your email address.

Unfortunately, it might be very tricky recovering your Minecraft account with just the username.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forgotten email connected to Xbox username - Similar Threads - Forgotten email connected

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  4. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  5. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  6. I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...: My email address was my mothers however she has passed away and I do not have access to that email anymore. I have been trying to recover my account however the form you fill out states I'm not...
  7. Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten: I migrated my account in rush like 2 years ago to play some game mode on hypixel and i have completely forgotten which email i made/used when I migrated my account. I have access to my old email...
  8. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?: I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a...
  9. Forgotten Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Email Address: I have forgotten the email for my old Xbox account but I remember the gamer tag. Is there a way to find out what the email is that I used for that account? I don't have an Xbox anymore so I can't...
  10. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...: I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380