Forgotten Email Address

Discus and support Forgotten Email Address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have forgotten the email for my old Xbox account but I remember the gamer tag. Is there a way to find out what the email is that I used for that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamie o riordan, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Forgotten Email Address

I have forgotten the email for my old Xbox account but I remember the gamer tag. Is there a way to find out what the email is that I used for that account? I don't have an Xbox anymore so I can't check it that way but I'm wanting to get the email so when I get an Xbox again in the future I'll be able to use my old account again.

:)

jamie o riordan, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Operabound Win User

Forgotten email address.

Xbox Customer Support will not have access to changing your windows live email or security information. Anything regarding your windows live account is handled by windows live since it's a different division of Microsoft. Although you use your Xbox live
    account with it, they are tchnically all separate. I would follow the steps on the link that FoomBerry posted. Good luck to you!
  3. juan van Win User

Forgotten email address.

Only phone support can help with this topic, they have access to the All the account information, including your secret question/answer.
  4. Caspian Tiger1 Win User

Forgotten email address.

Is there anyway I could talk to someone on here? I hate using my phone.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forgotten email address

020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102 are the numbers for UK support
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Forgotten email address

You can contact xbox support by going
    Here
    give them your gamer tag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the email address to the account.
Thema:

Forgotten Email Address

1. Forgotten Email Address - Similar Threads - Forgotten Email Address

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?: I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a...
  4. Forgotten email address for Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email address for Xbox account!: My old Xbox One has finally died and won’t turn on at all. I had an account on there with a lot of achievements, hours and money put into it. Now I have bought a new Xbox console and want to get...
  5. Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating: Can someone please help, I have a Minecraft account I've had since 2014 but I cannot log into it as I have forgotten what Microsoft email address I used to merge it, I have logged into 2 known...
  6. Forgotten email address to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email address to Microsoft Account: Hello there. I really want help. I got minecraft java edition beginning of January 2021. Recently about a month or few ago I haven't played it in a while as I was very busy. I lost login...
  7. Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One): My current Xbox account was made when I was a lot younger and I didn't have a phone or any sort of computer system, and so it was made using my brothers email address. my brother no longer uses...
  8. Recover forgotten email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover forgotten email address: I got replacement Xbox one S under warranty,i entere my current email address and it loaded aprofile i lost 3yrs ago when another Xbox blew up. I cannot remember the email account that i created...
  9. Forgotten Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Email Address: Hi all, I was just wondering if its possible to recover an email address, ive tried all the options microsoft provided me but i got no luck. The email was initially a "spam/smurf" account to use...
  10. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...