Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

Discus and support Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Talal Ku, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Talal Ku
    Talal Ku Guest

So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and details, can I use those to write to Microsoft asking for the email associated with this order?

I still have the game open on the old tablet, but nothing much can be done there, I have access to the Gamer tag, DID & MCID, not sure if those could help.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

:)

Talal Ku, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Talal Ku,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you forgot the exact Microsoft account that was used to sign in to play Minecraft. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To help you identify the right account that was used to sign to play Minecraft, you can use Microsoft account sign in helper tool to identify the right account. If this will not help resolve your concern, you can reach our live support channel because they have the advanced tool to check especially that you have remember your gamertag. We will provide you steps on how to reach our live support channel if needed.

To use our sign in helper tool, see this link: Microsoft Account sign in helper tool

To reach our live support channel, follow the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. poalster gaming Win User

where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?

so the problem kinda is that I did not forgot my email. mojang made a new email for my minecraft account.

my minecraft account is linked to a email I don't know the existence off :(
  5. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

Is there any way possible to be able to use my Ps4 mojang/Microsoft email on my new ps4 with the same Email that I've been using. Because I want to use my Email to sign into my ps4 minecraft.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Forgot the Email I used for Mojang account Migration

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Neither a Microsoft agent nor people in the community can tell you your account email even if you know your gamertag. You will have to find your account details yourself.
Thema:

1. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet - Similar Threads - Forgot email used

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  4. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  5. I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account: Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was before or after migrating exactly, i am also...
  6. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  7. Forgot email used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email used for my minecraft account: Hi, I've forgotten the email that I used for my Minecraft account. I was able to recover it about 2 years ago, but me being me forgot to save it somewhere. Now I can't find out how to get to live...
  8. Forgot the email I used on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used on my account: I forgot which email I used on my xbox account. I know the user tag name associated with the account as well as the picture used. This account is my account with the xbox live gold subscription on...
  9. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  10. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....: I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag? c9218ef8-f2b5-4e50-9888-cd601623f8cd