Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

Discus and support Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fairfudgecake, May 31, 2018.

1. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

hi,

Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I didn’t link. I had to reset my Xbox the other night due to it playing
    up and I now cannot remember what the email address was that I setup for my new gamer tag meaning that I can not login to my Xbox Live account. I’m not that bothered about my game progress not being saved, but I paid for a prepaid year of gold and now can’t
    get it back. Anyone got any solutions as to how I could recover ??

:)

Fairfudgecake, May 31, 2018
  2. Another victim of the Crazy Larry Scam!

Checked frequently. Only one email address linked to gamer tag.

The Excruciator, May 31, 2018
  3. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    pre ordered XONE via dashboard, how long to rcv email confirmation?

whatever email address is linked to your gamer-tag check that email / payment options

Dark destiny, May 31, 2018
  4. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

Contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us give them your gamertag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the email associated with that gamertag

steeledwand7664, May 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag