Forgot secret question

Discus and support Forgot secret question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. The other day I decided to play a network game. But I was told that I have a limited regime. I tried to go into the family section and remove... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZipperedSole33, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Forgot secret question

Hello. The other day I decided to play a network game. But I was told that I have a limited regime. I tried to go into the family section and remove it, but I was asked to write an access code. I do not remember setting an access code. I tried to reset it
    by answering a secret question. But I was shown how it seems to me not the question that I wrote when registering. If this is the question, then I forgot the answer to it. What can I do to restore or change the security question?

:)

ZipperedSole33, Jan 1, 2018
  2. famely

hi I forgot password to the family and forgot secret question

SociableRacer60, Jan 1, 2018
  3. ClumpyPick14
    ClumpyPick14 Guest
    I forgot my family passcode.

Please help , I forgot my family passcode and i forgot my Secret Question , how to delete it ?

ClumpyPick14, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Forgot secret question

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forgot secret question