Forgot password and don’t have the email account

Discus and support Forgot password and don’t have the email account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Xbox I had an account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i dont know the password of it and I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rayan Saeed Fayez Al, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Forgot password and don’t have the email account

Hi Xbox I had an account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i dont know the password of it and I want to change that email but it says I need to have the account on my mail account and I don’t have it so can u guys please help me

:)

Rayan Saeed Fayez Al, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Ryan *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

If this is an specific email account you should try to do the reset password option for that email.

You can also try other steps from the link below, but you must try to reset the password option from your account.

Change your email:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X

4. Son ALA Win User

account question

Well if your parent forgot their password, you could simply have them try and do an email recovery/reset.

Have them go on this site, enter their email and select I forgot my password. All they would have to do is log onto their email account and follow the steps listed in the email.
  5. AndrewPawlowski Win User

Parental account problems

The only problum with the validate email is that the email was sent to the email account that i forgot the password to.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Can't sign in

Thema:

1. Forgot password and don’t have the email account - Similar Threads - Forgot password don’t

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  8. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  9. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  10. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...