Forgot passcode and secret question

Discus and support Forgot passcode and secret question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've just re-subscribed to Xbox Live Gold but have forgotten the pass code and secret question in order to reset it which means I can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by selous scouts 1, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Forgot passcode and secret question

Hi,

I've just re-subscribed to Xbox Live Gold but have forgotten the pass code and secret question in order to reset it which means I can't play online. Is there anyway I can these changes in order to get online? The console and payment card are the same but I
    have moved address, could this have triggered and automatic parental lock down? I am the bill payer and 32 years old.

Selous.

:)

selous scouts 1, Jan 18, 2015
  2. ClumpyPick14
    ClumpyPick14 Guest
    I forgot my family passcode.

Please help , I forgot my family passcode and i forgot my Secret Question , how to delete it ?

ClumpyPick14, Jan 18, 2015
  3. CodexJinn
    CodexJinn Guest
    Reset Parental Controls

Hi there,

I forgot the passcode and answer to the secret question to the parental controls for my Xbox 360. Is there a way to reset the parental code via the web or other means?

Thanks!

CodexJinn, Jan 18, 2015
  4. Forgot passcode and secret question

Sorry, please ignore and delete the above message, I didn't follow through my renewal to complettion.

Selous.

selous scouts 1, Jan 18, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forgot passcode and secret question