forgot parental control code

Discus and support forgot parental control code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i forgot the parental control code and i didn't remember the answer to the protection question. 07f588d6-1d31-45d9-a000-cfc63dae7299 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnappedLion8214, Feb 6, 2017.

1. forgot parental control code

i forgot the parental control code and i didn't remember the answer to the protection question.

:)

SnappedLion8214, Feb 6, 2017
  2. Parental control

I forgot the code for parental control. How can i reinitialise?

PickyMantella6, Feb 6, 2017
  3. For unlock code

I can not unlock the parental control code, because forgot answer for question, please help me

FlashedUser21, Feb 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Feb 6, 2017
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

control parental problem

If you have forgotten the parental control code on your xbox 360 and forgot the security question you can follow the directions in this link.

Parental control xbox 360
  6. RealLukeChist Win User

Forgot code for parental control

Same but I bought one and it has a parental control and I don't have the code
  7. Forhekset Win User

Forgot code for parental control

I saw that I need to chat or contact the support by phone.

This thread can be closed/deleted.
  8. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. nyteflier Win User

Forgot the code of the parental control

Hello! I'm afraid you will need to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, and they will be able to assist you further.

It involves tinkering around with your system settings, and they are the best at walking you through it.
Thema:

1. forgot parental control code - Similar Threads - forgot parental control

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  6. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  7. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...
  8. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  9. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  10. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT: Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id. 16d5a6bb-2b65-41e9-801a-8bcfbaf742fb