Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account

Discus and support Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, on the past day 01/06/2022 i migrated my Minecraft account into the Microsoft account. The problem is that i didn't use Microsoft account and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leonardo Ferreira4, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account

Hello, on the past day 01/06/2022 i migrated my Minecraft account into the Microsoft account. The problem is that i didn't use Microsoft account and i created one on purpose. Recently i format my computer and lost that email and i dont remember it and it is not avalaible at Chrome passwords setting.

• I just need to know which email i migrated to (if i know the email i can certainly recover my password)
    Can someone from Microsoft help me with this, i dont share my previous email and more details because this is a puplic thread but i'will do it on private for sure.

Thanks for your attention,

Leonardo Ferreira

:)

Leonardo Ferreira4, Aug 5, 2023
  2. fgdfgdfg fvdfg Win User

How do I log into my Minecraft account?

Yes, and I completed the migration, but I forgot the email to which my minecraft account is linked, how can I get either the money back or my account, do I need to complain to mojang themselves?
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Leonardo,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

I'm sorry but there is no way to know which email you have used to create the Microsoft account. That is highly confidential and for security reason and safety no one knows the same you looking for.

But in this case you can contact Mojang support and ask them to migrate the Minecraft to your recent created account.

Good Luck
    Regards
  4. ippyk Win User

Forgot which Microsoft account I migrated my Mojang account to

On the same email account? Yes I have both emails available.
  5. ippyk Win User

Hello Lucas thanks for getting back, I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account in 2021 but continued to use my Mojang account to log in which worked fine until very recently when i tried playing again. When I try logging into my Microsoft account I thought was attached to it back in 2021 it says I don't own the game. I tried using my older account thinking maybe I had migrated it to the wrong one or something but it also said I don't own it on that account either.
    After about a week of going back and forth between Mojang support they informed me they couldn't look at Microsoft accounts and all they knew was I was signed into the wrong one. They then told me that I need to contact microsoft support which brings me to today.
    The aggravating part of this is I still have the original purchase email as well as the migration email which conveniently leaves out which account I migrated to. Any help would be appreciated at this point.

Thank you for your time,
    -Ian
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ippyk. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You mentioned that "Recently they have stopped letting me sign in". Would you please explain better so I can proper understand?

Were you already signing in with a Microsoft account to the Minecraft website and to the game and then it stopped working? Or were you signing in with your Mojang account (not migrated yet)?

Microsoft has a "Contact us" button at the bottom of their website but I'm pretty sure no Microsoft employee will tell you what Microsoft account is migrated from a Mojang account.

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Forgot microsoft account

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  4. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  5. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  6. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  7. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  8. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c
  9. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff
  10. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...