forgot my email i sign into my xbox360

Discus and support forgot my email i sign into my xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my tagname is by dont rember my email could some one PLEASE help me ff0ec57c-3531-4119-9c6c-dd387e395ec0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tectonictiara66, Jan 22, 2019.

1. forgot my email i sign into my xbox360

my tagname is by dont rember my email could some one PLEASE help me

:)

tectonictiara66, Jan 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi tectonictiara66,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you've forgotten the email address that you use to log into your Microsoft Xbox account, then you can simply use the Lost
    Account Solution
    to help recover it. Give it a try and please let us know the results!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Best thing to do in this situation is to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us give them your gamer tag and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give you the email associated with that gamertag.

How they verify ownership is this.

1. You give them the gamertag they will then look up the account.

2. It does not show them ANY information about the account but has them hit a button to send a code out to ANY email/ phone number via text that is currently on the account (again does not show them this info just has them hit a button to send it)

3. Once you receive that text/email you give them the code and they can then give you the email address associated with the account.

If you do not have access to ANY email/phone currently on the account there really is nothing that can be done but to hope you remember the email associated with the account.
  4. Gkae Win User

I forgot my email

Yeah that's the problem it was a long time ago when the first Xbox was out I don't remember anything besides the gamer tag . I have no idea what's so ever.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

I forgot my email

6. Jayhab4real Win User

I forgot my email

You'll need to try and complete this form as best you can:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
Thema:

1. forgot my email i sign into my xbox360 - Similar Threads - forgot email sign

2. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  3. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  4. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  5. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet: So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and...
  6. Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...: Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot b33f8731-84f2-4ed3-a50a-4ec9af82bd4c
  7. Cannot sign in. forgot password and do not have access to the email. What should I do from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in. forgot password and do not have access to the email. What should I do from...: Hi, My brother created his Microsoft account 3 years ago and he did not have access to an email/couldnt create his own. so he used someone else's but he does not have access to it now. He forgot...
  8. Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists: I'm trying to log back into my old gamer tag and my email account associated with it no longer exists. I tried to contact xbox support but they only send me to the automated online chats and or...
  9. I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email: I used to have an xbox but it broke so I stopped using it, later I bought another one but forgot my accounts email, I do remember the gamertag and possibly the password as it is the same password...
  10. forgot email to sign into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email to sign into xbox: So I just got a new xbox and can't remember the email I had with it. I do have the game tag that I use. aff692ba-4cba-43a1-b5ff-6cc40acdefe8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forgot my xbox 360 email