forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

Discus and support forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a xbox 360 slim that i use, and theres a timer on it that turns it off when it ends and i forgot it, can someone help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TroyWhitebear, Jan 29, 2019.

1. forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

i have a xbox 360 slim that i use, and theres a timer on it that turns it off when it ends and i forgot it, can someone help please?

:)

TroyWhitebear, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

3. TroyWhitebear Win User

[​IMG]
    here
    is what shows
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Troy,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Is it possible that there is a Family Timer set on the Console?

Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for more help with this.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Troy,

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated with that screenshot. You'll want to go to that same page, then select More actions
    (right below the Xbox description), select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Only other thing I can suggest is to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - forgot family thing

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  6. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  7. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  8. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  9. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  10. I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities: Please let me know how to fix it 6d683404-6c03-4be2-aa3d-c266d473bd24