Forgot Email for Xbox live account

Discus and support Forgot Email for Xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok So, I was unable to add my credit card to my account for whatever reason so i factory reset my Xbox one while re downloading my accounts i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VikingKing5267, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Forgot Email for Xbox live account

Ok So,

I was unable to add my credit card to my account for whatever reason so i factory reset my Xbox one

while re downloading my accounts i realiized i didnt remember the email for one that i may have made purchases with i do however remember the gamertag

the gamertag is: ExiledxPrince

Can you tell me the email for this gamertag?

:)

VikingKing5267, Dec 6, 2015
  2. imresav2001
    imresav2001 Guest
    Forgot email address for Xbox Live

HI, i forgot my Xbox Live email address, the account's gamertag is YOLO_SWAG_BADMA. Can someone from Xbox tell me what my email for that account was? Thanks!

imresav2001, Dec 6, 2015
  3. sillylucy
    sillylucy Guest
    Live account email

Have you got this resolved? My sister just got an Android and is having a similar issue. We wrote on the tech support forums and are just waiting for a response. I guess I'll give Live a call tomorrow if I can't figure it out soon. We both use my sister's free account so we are having the same problem. So frustrating.

sillylucy, Dec 6, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 6, 2015
  5. Like I know my gamertag but I don't have any clue about which email i used because I deleted the account off of my old xbox

WoollyBacchus13, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: